Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was checking out the IFWDA picts that Merv linked to and saw a few that would be good to post:

Since Merv and the boys have been over here a few times, someone must have taken them to a Monster Truck event, as Merv is trying to import the sport of Car Crushing to Europe:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The event held many physical challenges that the Irish team was easily able to handle, but the mental challenges required a herculean effort:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Merv had apparently run outta "lube" at home and found a new supply on the trail.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As a special guest of the IFWDC the lead singer from DEVO was invited to join in on the fun:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ivor sure know how to wield a big "tool"!!!

ps. Nice side mirror as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now to the important parts of the "event". Who was driving this camera?

Could it be Merv the Perv?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And finally the truest "prize" of the whole event. A very rare and never before photographed occurance:

A smile on Malcolm's face!!!!

Later guys, great event and picts!!!

Billster

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, but that would actually take some thought! I am off today, so the brain is turned off as well.

Billster

·
Registered
608 Posts
<grin>

That event was a blast.

The thing with the oil drum was where we had to move the drum from one pallet to another about 20' away without touching it or touching the ropes in any way (once we had it rigged). Also, it was not allowed to touch the ground between the pallets.

hint: there was a tall tree that came in very useful!

And yes, Bill's right - It took us a few years to get a picture of Malcolm smiling. What you cannot see is the dodgey bit of ground he is about to drive. The reason he is smiling is that he is driving my truck, and I cannot stop him!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Those guys are great! I miss their witty banter since leaving the D-90 world. They coming out again for any reason? I would like to hook up.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Witty Banter? WITTY BANTER???

I dedicated 6 months of my life to insulting people, and all I get is witty bloody banter? <grin>

Well thanks to you and the G-Spot you rode in on, at least there was a D-90.com for me to start off on. Them was the days!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I knew that would get a rise out of you. ;-)

Here's some gwagen humor for you. I was trying to get the G to do a burnout for my buddy. Detroit lockers and 35's just offer too much damn traction, even in low range. :D

Burnout attempt #1

Burnout attempt #2

·
Registered
608 Posts
I almost replied and said that's the best looking G-spot I've ever seen... <grin>

Nice work!

Merv.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts