Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and are you willing to find something for a stranger? I can Paypal any monies

there are no junkyards here, have had no luck on the e-bay. and the town dump won't let me pick parts off cars people have thrown away.

I need a shifter cable bracket, and arm off off a dodge van with a 5.2/5.9 and a 46re.

should look like the items on the right in these pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
If the weather holds out I was thinking of going tomorrow.

What year and model; makes it easier to narrow down the target vehicles.

I'm in Nebraska of it helps narrow the shipping costs.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
I've needed random parts not typically listed on car-part. Com, listed a different component, found which yard had it, called for my specific part.

Edit: somebody needs to make a friend at the town dump, that's a hookup! Find the guy who has clearly made poor life choices and tip him well

·
Registered
17,364 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the weather holds out I was thinking of going tomorrow.

What year and model; makes it easier to narrow down the target vehicles.

I'm in Nebraska of it helps narrow the shipping costs.
94-00 van with a 46re or 46rh I guess.

The cable bracket is a cancelled number adn you are only going to find them used. That bracket in the pic can easily be fixed with a little time on a vice and hammer. If not, it can be had off a B series from '94-2000 with the 46RH or 46RE.

Control arm:

https://www.ebay.com/p/Mopar-Manual-Control-52107678-AB/1925392901?iid=371464854446

The arm should also be on the same B series vans.
Thanks for the info.

Its a picture from the internet though, so I don't have it to fix it. I need it for the v8 swap in my Jeep. I tried both brackets I have but neither the TJ or the dakota bracket will work.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
If I end up at the junkyard tomorrow, I will look. I was there already today so i doubt I will go again, but there is a chance.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Any of these parts help?
The bracket isn't right. The one i need has a lower "keyed" hole thats about 1.25 inches in diameter.

That shift arm in the middle of the coiled cable looks right though. The one with 297 stamped at the end of the split. What do you want for it?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The bracket isn't right. The one i need has a lower "keyed" hole thats about 1.25 inches in diameter.

That shift arm in the middle of the coiled cable looks right though. The one with 297 stamped at yhe end ovv the split. What do you want for it?
Nothing. You can have everything for shipping. I want to say all of it was off a van. These are all my left overs from a the Tj 5.9 swap I did years ago. I might have the one you are looking for but would have to look more.

·
Registered
7,862 Posts

That shift arm in the middle of the coiled cable looks right though. The one with 297 stamped at yhe end ovv the split. What do you want for it?
Dude you are so fucked . This is only the beginning.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nothing. You can have everything for shipping. I want to say all of it was off a van. These are all my left overs from a the Tj 5.9 swap I did years ago. I might have the one you are looking for but would have to look more.
Sweet! Thanks for the hook up. I will shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
17,364 Posts
The correct arm would have been the 52107276 number, which is different from the 7672 in the pic. It may work, or it may not.

I think I'd just put a Lokar on it and call it done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts