·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
better be at least rockwell if your gonna wheel it

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what im workin on, just wonderin if anyone else has had any sucess or failure w/ these tires b4.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
clc900 said:

I would hope that they havent broke considering they are still on jackstands. :flipoff2:
Well, the tires are on the axles now.;)

Those tires can generate some wicked rotational forces when rolling them around the shop.:D

Sean

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
Station said:
MOG BAYBEE!!

Haven't broken anything yet :p
Is there a diagram that shows the inside and how that mog axle works?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
The U-1300 axle hub is completely different than a 404 hub though. The biggest difference being that U-1300's have no stub staft at all.

Sorry, I do not currently have the axle diagrams, but if you have any questions about whats inside, I will try to answer them.

Sean

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
you know the pic's are ok but untill you put your hands on a 53 and try to load one or roll it from the tire place to your truck you just dont know I got 5 tires (2 new and 3 95%)and 5 20"hummer stile bead locks and we couldnt load all 5 rims and tires in my buddys f350crewcab (he had other crap in the bed)there big Fing tires

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
jstarnes said:
you know the pic's are ok but untill you put your hands on a 53 and try to load one or roll it from the tire place to your truck you just dont know I got 5 tires (2 new and 3 95%)and 5 20"hummer stile bead locks and we couldnt load all 5 rims and tires in my buddys f350crewcab (he had other crap in the bed)there big Fing tires
Can you share with me your source for those wheels? I am looking for some of them. Are they 10 lug? Could you please send me an e-mail with some info? I would also like to hear how your project is coming along, or if you have any pictures send those too.

JFYI, I finished all the bending on my chassis Yesterday.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
252 Posts
please can we get pics

we want some pics of the frame.....

i finally got some 52's for my rockstomper 20x13 beadlocks...have some pics at webshots but not near as cool as those u1300's....

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I will have pics when I get a camera.... I would like to finish up some work on it before I post the pics anyway.

Sean

·
Registered
252 Posts
not even a peak ......wow....... you must work for the gov or somethin...... any how...any estimates on pic download from ya.??

oh yea do ya think i need to put my 52's on a crew cab xtra short bed or.................a burban.... can't decide......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
252 Posts
we need more info on that freakin huge j10 too thanks....

are those wheels stock duallies run the other wayyy.....if so that sucka is wide as hell .....probly around 110 tire to tire.... wow!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Daniel said:
AT LEAST Rockwells or U 1300 Mogs! No 8 bolt nothin can hang:D...:D:D
Holy crap ! ! ! How come I haven't seen that one before? Any more pics?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts