Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everywhere i look on pirate around the internet or anywhere i rarely see a real dodge wheeler besides the common mudhole junky. If you were to line up 10 rigs from pirate from each of the big three (Chevy, Ford, Dodge) then you would see that at least half or more of the chevys and fords are built or being built into a tubed rock crawler while the dodges you see are all sitting on 49's with chrome diff covers and a rebel flag. Yes yes there are a couple out there but not that many. If someone could show me some i would be more than happy to be corrected but i just dont see it and i want everyones opinions on this. Im sure this is also gonna piss alot of people off out there too.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
17,127 Posts
How about looking in the Dodge section? Or maybe on RamchargerCentral? There are plenty of Dodge wheeling rigs, just not as many since Dodge has always been the underdog of the "Big Three".

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Who the fuck cares?

And 2nd who the fuck cares what the exterior skin of a now tube rig is ? It stopped being a XXXXXX once we gut the thing and replace everything.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not saying there arent some good dodge wheelin rigs im just saying that when it comes to tubed buggys and crawlers they are rarely seen yea theres alot of them with a SAS dual cases etc but very few have become a full crawler

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
im not saying there arent some good dodge wheelin rigs im just saying that when it comes to tubed buggys and crawlers they are rarely seen yea theres alot of them with a SAS dual cases etc but very few have become a full crawler
I return to my original question: what exactly is the point of this thread?

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
You are an idiot! Go build one if you have a problem dumbass.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha i ask a simple question to actually see some dodge buggies and am WAITING to be proven wrong as i stated in my original post that i would like to be proven wrong but apparently there arent any instead i get butt hurt dodge owners replying

·
Canuckastani
1,703 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
haha i ask a simple question to actually see some dodge buggies and am WAITING to be proven wrong as i stated in my original post that i would like to be proven wrong but apparently there arent any instead i get butt hurt dodge owners replying
So you are too lazy to search and are trying reverse psychology trying to get us to post pics of bad ass Dodges.

Well......eat shit!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Why is this in general 4x4 :shaking:

And you may see more chevy and ford "truggys" but you also see more chevy and ford "bling trucks", there's just more chevy and ford nut swingers:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts