Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
snowin' at my house right now. gonna have to go skiing instead of wheelin tomorrow

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey its daver said:
kinda hot outside today :D
Shut up man, it's snowing here and supposed to be below zero tonight. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Re: Re: is it spring yet?

toy4x4boy said:

Shut up man, it's snowing here and supposed to be below zero tonight. :rolleyes:
:crybaby2: yeah cuz k-zoo is sooo cold compared to the rest of the world:flipoff2:

we had -20's all last week!!

btw memorial day we got a decent size run going you should check it out

·
Registered
205 Posts
Re: Re: Re: is it spring yet?

UP_ROKTOY said:
:crybaby2: yeah cuz k-zoo is sooo cold compared to the rest of the world:flipoff2:

we had -20's all last week!!

btw memorial day we got a decent size run going you should check it out
Well compared to where most of the people on this board are from, it's cold! I'm used to it, but it still sucks. You can keep your -20's. :flipoff2:

Where is this run you speak of? :p

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to pull it back out, do some grinding at the top above the window, and paint the cage. but heres a picture of it sittin right now

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
UP_ROKTOY, toy4x4boy, I feel for ya- I grew up in Muskegon, moved to San Diego 17 yrs ago and never looked back! It was a chilly 65 here today and I think I saw a cloud somewhere in the distance...

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
4Rocker said:
UP_ROKTOY, toy4x4boy, I feel for ya- I grew up in Muskegon, moved to San Diego 17 yrs ago and never looked back! It was a chilly 65 here today and I think I saw a cloud somewhere in the distance...
small world:D i grew up across the lake in appleton WI then moved to sandiego at 11...

·
Registered
961 Posts
theyrenotBoogerWeldz said:

small world:D i grew up across the lake in appleton WI then moved to sandiego at 11...
I'm from a little tiny town near Oconomowoc. Small world!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts