Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't make the Jambo, so time to start making other plans.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
If Drew is not interested in putting the Bash together our club (Gettin Off) will be happy to organize it .

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Its always been on Fathers Day weekend... so I've already requested the time off work. :D

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
BrianR said:
Can't make the Jambo, so time to start making other plans.
Drew doesn't wheel anymore :D :D :D .

·
Registered
248 Posts
Leonel said:
If Drew is not interested in putting the Bash together our club (Gettin Off) will be happy to organize it .
Perfect. I was about to ask about this.... I have a few rigs from up here that want to make the trek down for the run..

Lets get some confirmed dates.. I assume Fathers day weekend again???

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Canuckbuzz said:

Perfect. I was about to ask about this.... I have a few rigs from up here that want to make the trek down for the run..

Lets get some confirmed dates.. I assume Fathers day weekend again???
If our club takes the torch from Drew,we pledge to run it the same as it has always been run wich is on Father's day weekend in on friday out the next day saturday.
canadians pay a Duty tax (beer and rye whiskey):flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Leonel said:

If our club takes the torch from Drew,we pledge to run it the same as it has always been run wich is on Father's day weekend in on friday out the next day saturday.
canadians pay a Duty tax (beer and rye whiskey):flipoff2: :flipoff2:
No prob on that Duty tax Leonel...

Kokanne and Gibsons!!!

I have 2 others here in town that have expressed some serious interest about attending..

Can't wait..

As long as my shit is all back in one semi straight piece by then..

·
Registered
726 Posts
I Want To Go this time.

Now I am a Dad too,

So I will tell here that,

but she can watch my son this time !

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Looks like MCR3 is planned for that weekend too........

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an idea, but if MCR3 is also that weekend, what about running the Bash backwards? I know it can be a pretty large group, but if it kicks off early friday morning, the trail should still be empty. We made Buck by lunch leaving the pickup area around 8 am. Then we could camp at Spider and run to the bowl saturday morning for MCR3.

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
That would be cool. Haven't done it backwards yet. :)

And then the guys staying for Rubithon the next weekend could go back through forward. :D

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do you think Leonel, think that pretty truck of yours will survive the Hammers then be able to run the Con backwards? :D After running it backwards, it's real easy running it normal, kinda like falling off a rock.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
rubicon is funner backward then forward!!:bounce::bounce2:
NOCIBUR

Booger, doesn't your neck get tired from looking over your shoulder??? At least we can use our lowest gear :D :D :D .

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
OOP'S said:
What are you going to do with this Leonel????????:confused:
i don't know,pass it along?:( :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
BrianR said:
What do you think Leonel, think that pretty truck of yours will survive the Hammers then be able to run the Con backwards? :D After running it backwards, it's real easy running it normal, kinda like falling off a rock.
it won't be the first time i do it :rolleyes:
Did'nt i hold your hand all the way through at last years Bash :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Leonel said:
Hi guys,
I emailed Terry, that would be way cool if Gettin' Off (good name for a club in the Bay area, BTW :D) wants to start organizing the Bash. That will definitely give me more time to shoot photos and maybe write a story on it this year.

Thanks Gettin' Off!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts