Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 330 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,269 Posts
Joe Biden said he'd curious cancer if elected... Maybe he can shift his focus? :flipoff2:
Maybe he'll work on curiousing your spelling first.....

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
you're a bit too emotional over this whole thing. Seriously. Stop feeding the panic.
This isnt panic. This is being realistic as to how you slow down a fucking disease that has proven its ability to kill and clog systems to the verge of collapse.

Panic will happen when people dont get access to healthcare.

Theres a huge middle ground between sticking your head in the sand and panic.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
This isnt panic. This is being realistic as to how you slow down a fucking disease that has proven its ability to kill and clog systems to the verge of collapse.

Panic will happen when people dont get access to healthcare.

Theres a huge middle ground between sticking your head in the sand and panic.
Has the "disease" (not sure it's a disease) actually caused the system to be on the verge or is it the hysteria surrounding it? See my previous comment about hard numbers for the flu or cigg related deaths.

·
Registered
248 Posts
imagine what you'd all be saying if .gov did nothing :laughing:

the tinfoil hats would be on spouting biological warfare and ethnic cleansing :flipoff2:

i see alot of yous guys are saying the .gov is doing too much, but what would you have them do?? (I'm actually curious)

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
This is just pure ignorance

In MS there are 10 cases. Know how many tested? 80

This shit is contagious while asymptomatic. No one knows how widespread it is. Enacting measures AFTER you figure out it’s widespread is about a week too late

Closing schools and informing people to take extra precautions right now is the correct thing to do.
that's just it though, all those asymptomatic people are still going about and still not getting tested. this will continue to spread while everybody is shutting down. sure, it may be slower right now, it is still going to ramp up later.

in areas where it has spread quickly, closing those down then, a week or a few days later. most people are still (likely) asymptomatic and likely not getting tested. the accurate information won't be there.

if MS is shut down over 10 cases for a month, what will happen in 2 months when they've got 100 cases? Or just 10 more new ones? shut it down again?

·
Unregistered User
9,027 Posts

the tinfoil hats would be on spouting biological warfare and ethnic cleansing :flipoff2:

i see alot of yous guys are saying the .gov is doing too much, but what would you have them do?? (I'm actually curious)
Stop mandating all kinds of shit closes over what amounts to nothing compared to every other scary named flu we have literally every year.

Are we going to do this shit every time the flu hits until people get tired of the hype and hysteria and start ignoring it? What happens when an actual pandemic hits and people ignore it because we shut down fucking everything over a small handful of people dying every time it happens?

We're up to a whopping 70 deaths in the US. 450 people died in this country last year from rolling out of bed on accident. 300 people a year die on average due to high speed police pursuits. 1 in 15000 people die annually from overdoing it at the gym. Maybe we should just shut the country down indefinitely and stay at home forever. Just in case.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
who do you think spread the virus? the algoreans trying to save the earth.

all of the greenies don't want to say in public that we are overpopulated, but they all think a big even like this is the toilet flush the world needs in order to heal itself

No they only support the flush of people that oppose them. They don’t like this one as much I suspect. Many of the green leadership, like most other leaderships, is OLD and may just kick due to this. Lets hope it takes some/most of the swamp as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,867 Posts
im amused that the big bad pharma companies are expected to find a solution and fast.

what would be funny is if they all said no, bernie can handle it.
Your getting warmer brother.

Fuck with dope boy kingpins money they will fuck you back. The rabbit hole on this is deeper than 95% of the world will ever be able to see. Follow the money lost over the last few years and what everybody makes money on.

A long time ago a friend of mine in schoool who was supposed to be fucked up in the head had a phrase that made total sense.

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts

there is a chasm between doing nothing and forcing business' to close because they might have 25 people in a state that might have 25 cases

i am much more comfortable with the initial measures before the big dickmanship from the governors office came in to play.

travel ban to/from china. obviously. keeping the cruise liner at sea, practical.

travel ban to/from EU, acceptable, starting to push it. travel with monitoring from places not called italy? More reasonable.

daily updates on scope. currently doing

hygiene reminders, identify high risk groups as it becomes apparent, those sorts of things.

king county/seattle: closing schools and shutting down everything. sure, they are the current epicenter.

yakima county: being under the same guidance as king county simply because the fuckwit governor wants to be "active" and the whole state is only I5 corridor anyway? Fuck him.

101 - 120 of 330 Posts