Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any reliable info on it's release or availability? I can't get any solid info from anybody in my neck of the woods. I hear 30-45 days or that they are still testing and could be at least 6 months.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
They have been saying that for 3+ years, don't hold your breath

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
A guy on one of my email lists works for ARBUSA and he says they just got in 2 prototypes to test so they shouldn't be too far away

·
Registered
162 Posts
From what I've heard they have two prototypes here in the US now, one of them should be at the Hot Rod Intl show in Indy (or some sort of trade show like that!) this weekend. Most places are taking orders at this point and they actually even have a part number for it, so I'd be surprised if they weren't available within a month or so. Now if you're looking for a 14Bolt FF air locker, don't hold your breathe for too long. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
524 Posts
A source at Currie also told me that they had one of the prototypes. Barring any problems with the unit requiring redesign...they are projecting a few more mos.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
OffRoadPoser said:
... and they actually even have a part number for it, so I'd be surprised if they weren't available within a month or so. Now if you're looking for a 14Bolt FF air locker, don't hold your breathe for too long. :rolleyes:
They have had a part number out for a couple years now. Don't hold your breath. I was and now I have given up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts