Discussion Starter #3
Priest said:
When the hell did this show up?
just now :confused:

I think it should be named "General booty-fab Discussion"

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I was under the impression that this was the PBB!
Not the NewBB!

:flipoff2:

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
With as large as we're getting, there will be newbies on the board.

This is where the moderators will move questions that don't really belong on the other tech boards.

·
Administrator
63,765 Posts
I'm guessing that since Lance created the forum its not a joke :rolleyes: I think its a great idea! :roxy:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Mo said:
With as large as we're getting, there will be newbies on the board.

This is where the moderators will move questions that don't really belong on the other tech boards.

MO....when you gonna get some 'good' $hit up on e-bay. Probably as soon as you sell the "18 issues of MOTHER EARTH"

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
suspect said:

MO....when you gonna get some 'good' $hit up on e-bay. Probably as soon as you sell the "18 issues of MOTHER EARTH"

I'm cleaning out my attic. Gimme a break. They were my wife's from before we were married. And there's some good info in there about being self-sufficient. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Where's the punch line.

Does that mean gloves off in the other forums no bleeding neither regions.

Oh and can we have club updates in this forum or do those still belong in Testing :flipoff2:

·
Registered
254 Posts
OK so you give the newbs shit when they post questions on "your" board, then you give them grief when they get a board you don't even have to read.
:rolleyes:

Just think. All the easy questions you won't have to be bothered with any more.

Besides, when you're in the mood to snipe at newbies, they'll all be in one place. It'll be like fish in a barrel.

·
Premium Member
4,628 Posts
I think this is a good idea, I guess. Kind of like "Pirate- Lite" :flipoff2:

My only concern would be hopefully the old timers will visit, or you'll have noob's answering noob questions, and the information coming out of the newbie section will be mis-information.

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
I think this a good idea. Unfortunately the dipshits that post the dumb questions don't realize that they are dumb questions. So I am guessing that they will just continue posting them in general 4x4. It is a good place to move thier posts though.

·
Administrator
63,765 Posts
mudtruck44 said:
I think this a good idea. Unfortunately the dipshits that post the dumb questions don't realize that they are dumb questions. So I am guessing that they will just continue posting them in general 4x4. It is a good place to move thier posts though.
If they post them in Gen 4x they'll get moved here and eventually they'll get the hint! ;) Well...at least we hope they will! :roxy:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts