Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
yes it is, but it's ok because your rig is sweet.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
that's really nice.....I'd do mine just about like that if I didn't already have one in place! It protects all the critical spots but does not get carried away in using too much tubing.

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
Not braggin'...Braggin' would be like that one dude who was on here ranting about having "The baddest rockcrawler ever" a while back. He was here all of 2 days or so...

Nice rig :beer:

·
Registered
891 Posts
I think everyone brags about their rig at one time or another.
It looks to me as though you've earned the right.........Nice work!

·
Registered
98 Posts
People don't brag here or they get flamed, your rig is nice, But I think you need to lose the :rainbow: alloys and get some beadlocks asap. That's what we do here, tear you down and make you tough:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Booger Weldz said:

yeah, but his runna is kool:D might as well post more pix now that its finished up! whos is this?? :flipoff2: i like it too:D
My runner is cool too. You should see the thing pick up groceries. I can even drive over curbs to get out of parking spots.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea it is a toy front end, shaved.
custom front bumper, cant say i didnt look at an arb to get the look a like. and as for the alloys. the price was right. FREE!!! so until i make my beadlocks. i will use those.

AS FOR WHIZZYS RIG. it is the nicest grocery getter i have seen!!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
19,421 Posts
BustedRig said:
That's what we do here, tear you down and make you tough:flipoff2:
You know alot for being here a week :flipoff2:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
BIGBIRD said:
yea it is a toy front end, shaved.
custom front bumper, cant say i didnt look at an arb to get the look a like. and as for the alloys. the price was right. FREE!!! so until i make my beadlocks. i will use those.

AS FOR WHIZZYS RIG. it is the nicest grocery getter i have seen!!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
more pix, and dont forget the molsons for next week!:D

·
Registered
749 Posts
Of all the Canadian beer that Rick could bring down for you guys PLEASE don't tell me you're all getting XXX? :barf: :barf: :barf:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts