Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Funny enough, the people that came from Turkey as workers in the 60's and 70's have never been a real problem, it's the 2. and 3. generation of them living the Islam the way their great-greatparents did.

Banning the male asylum-seekers from anything won't fly, it's against constitutional law (all people equal bullshit). It's just PR bullshit to calm the sheeple for a week.
The mood is already boiling here, just needs a spark to explode. The first carnivals are cancelled due to the fear of refugees attacking women in some cities and going after traditions isn't a good idea either.

But hey, we have brain-free zones since the '80s. We call them "government buildings":homer:

2016 state elections and 2017 federal elections will see a serious shifting to the new right wing parties like AFD.

·
Wut?
14,914 Posts
:evil:

That's hurrrible. Funny though. :lmao:
No, they are good ideas, nothing horrible at all about it. What? you think muzzies are human? that they have feelings or are capable of compassion and love? :shaking:

Round them all up, and fire up the ovens. I am more than glad to pitch in tossing the carcasses in the incinerator.

·
Registered
18,604 Posts
Lol took you guys long enough. Was seeing who actually read the whole thing. :flipoff2:
Fuck you and your psych test!:flipoff2:

No, they are good ideas, nothing horrible at all about it. What? you think muzzies are human? that they have feelings or are capable of compassion and love? :shaking:

Round them all up, and fire up the ovens. I am more than glad to pitch in tossing the carcasses in the incinerator.
Well aren't you just Capt. Sunshine.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cologne Imam: Girls Were Raped For Being Half Naked And Wore Perfume

Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume.

Speaking to major Russian channel REN TV, Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf’s remarks came during a 12 minute segment bringing Russians up to date with the latest developments in the migrant invasion of Europe. Sandwiched between eyewitness-footage of migrant rampages in Cologne, women being sexually assaulted by apparently Arab gangs, and a segment on a surge of interest in self defence courses in Germany the Imam told the interviewer: “we need to react properly, and not to add fuel to the fire”.

Explaining in the view of Salafist Islam why hundreds of women found themselves groped, sexually assaulted and in some cases raped by gangs of migrant men in cities across Germany the Imam said: “the events of New Year’s Eve were the girls own fault, because they were half naked and wearing perfume. It is not surprising the men wanted to attack them. [Dressing like that] is like adding fuel to the fire”.

The tone of the report was telling, expressing no surprise that Muslim mass migration would result in violence and gang-rape. The narrator of the report told viewers that after the events of New Year’s Eve it was becoming difficult to tell who’s country Germany was, one belonging to Muslims or to Germans. Also expressed was the opinion that the sex attacks were no more than a dress rehearsal for something much bigger to come.

The television interview with a former police officer featured in the short also expressed concern about mass migration. The officer remarks that crimes by migrants are not always recorded by the police in Germany, and even when they are they aren’t passed upwards to the government. He tells the interviewer that in his experience immigrants don’t come to Germany for a better life, but come in groups to engage in organised crime.

Sami Abu-Yusuf is the Imam of the Al Tawheed mosque in Cologne’s Kalk neighbourhood, just one of thousands of such establishments practising in converted residential, retail, and industrial properties serving the booming Muslim population of Europe. The mosque, which is named as preaching the fundamentalist Salafist creed of Islam was raided by counter terror officers in 2004.

A news report from the time states officers moved in to break up a “secret network of Arab Mujahideen” being built by the worshippers there, and suspicion of terror attacks being planned at the mosque. Officers in full riot dress raided the mosque while the “Muslim brothers” there were at prayers, seizing papers and processing the identities of those inside the building at the time.

The emergence of Salafism in Europe is a major concern for security services, as it considers itself the most pure, and original form of Islam and tries to obey the commands of the Koran literally. Breitbart London has reported at length recently on the extremist activities of Salafist Muslims in Germany, from mass-riots in which hundreds of men armed with kebab skewers, knives, and iron bars clashed with police and Kurds on the streets of Hamburg, to their recruiting strategies, preying on newly arrived migrants.

Breitbart London reported in September about the behaviour of these Salafist radicals, who send members of their group to hang around in train stations at the southern borders and in refugee camps, to recruit newly arrived Muslims. A spokesman of the Bavarian security service said of the behaviour: “Salafists are trying to talk with unaccompanied youths who have come to Germany without their families and who are in particular need of support and connections.

“The Salafists are trying to use the desperate situation refugees find themselves in for their own goals”.

Follow PantyLane on Twitter: or e-mail to: [email protected]

·
Registered
804 Posts
Just like the whole...WHITE PRIDE thing is Racist.
If you have a men's only center, all the women queer rights people will panic.
If it's a women's only center...no big deal right? That's socially acceptable.
Just like Black Pride is..but White Pride..no fucking way Jose. Speaking of Jose.....he has more rights then white men do here in the Us of Fucking A.

Fuckin asshats I tell ya..

Sound like Lil Uzi don't I?:flipoff2:
Sir, I respect your opinions......

·
Registered
804 Posts

I don't think any tossing is required if you know the history behind the "ovens"

·
Premium Member
7,044 Posts
I vote this. Are the ovens in working order?
Well theyve been turned into museums so I'm guessing not that hard to get them fired up again.:evil:

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
No one alive today really knows,but the official narrative is obviously embellished.
Its funny my neighbor has a little number tattooed on her arm that they gave her. I think she is very much alive and knows exactly what happened and its exactly as they say.

·
Wut?
14,914 Posts
No one alive today really knows,but the official narrative is obviously embellished.
Let me guess, you are one of them muzzie lovers too :mad3: I ever manage to get control of this country your kind is going into the ovens along side the muzzies.

·
Registered
339 Posts
The amount of people killed?
For one, yea. And the fact the official number have been dropping since it the end of WWII. The plaque outside of Aushwitz has be changes 3 or 4 times with "corrected" numbers. The Russians were way fucking worse the the Nazis.

Let me guess, you are one of them muzzie lovers too :mad3: I ever manage to get control of this country your kind is going into the ovens along side the muzzies.
Fuck no, religion is the root of all evil. All of them.

I'm not saying alot of people didn't die, but I believe the allied bombing of supply routes along with typhus played alot into it. Also the fact all we know about "death camps" came from behind the iron curtain and everything on the allied side was just concentration camps. The US also had concentration camps, we also let almost all German POWs die from starvation after the war.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts