Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried the search, found the question, but not the answer.

From what I can tell, Isuzu 44's have the same bolt pattern as Waggy's. How easily can disk brake hardware be tranplanted onto a waggy 44? I'm sure the e-brake cable end would need to be fawked with to make work, but what about the rest?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I know that they both have the same bolt pattern. I have a Rodeo 44 and I'll be pulling a Waggy 44 off this weekend. I'm using them on a XJ. As far as the Isuzu rear disk working on a Waggy's, I'm not for sure certain. It looks as though the the Waggy calipers and rotors are larger, but I don't have the Waggy and Rodeo axle side by side. I plan on putting new Waggy calipers and rotors on the axle I get. When I pull it off, I'll take some pictures of the two side by side and take some measurements for you.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I found a rodeo at the junk yard. It was missing the Calipers but the Rotor was able to fit the Waggie axle shaft. The only thing is the center hole on the rotor is 4.5" dia or close to it. so it does not sit down on the shoulder of the waggie axle flange.

I went with Cady eldo calipers and have the rotor redrilled to 6 lug..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts