Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YUP,THATS RIGHT. It is official the CRCA is coming to your living room next week. Check it out on DISH network channel 153 for those on the pacific coast,wednesday @630 pm. All you other guys check out yahoo for the tv listing for you! (4X4 TV) THE CRCA IS GOING TO ROCK YOU IN YOUR LIVINGROOM.
ROCK RACIN' CALI STYLE, AND DID I MENTION THAT THE BENDERS WERE THERE IN FORCE!, RUNNIN' A SHORT BUS.
LATER , SCOTT

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Thanks for the heads up bro;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll take you up on that Chris. You know we will have several recordings going on. We are going to show them during our awards ceremony.

Yes. 4x4TV will be airing the first of 3 shows dedicated to the CRCA Events on Wednesday, February 19th. It will air at 6pm and on channel 606 for those of you that have Direct TV.

This first show will focus mostly on Team All Pro, Jon Bundrant, Chris Geiger and Tiny. The other two shows will showcase the other two classes, I believe.

I will be posting this information on the site today.

If you have any other questions, please check out our site at:
www.californiarockcrawlersassociation.com.

Thanks Scott for getting the post up so quick.

T

·
Registered
513 Posts
What channel is 606:confused:

Chris, I'm working on a DVD for you guys of the footage I shot at Put Up, the CRCA event, and the last calrocs. I'm new to this video editing and production thing so I'm having to learn the programs. I may have it done next week.

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
40_Bones said:
What channel is 606:confused:

Chris, I'm working on a DVD for you guys of the footage I shot at Put Up, the CRCA event, and the last calrocs. I'm new to this video editing and production thing so I'm having to learn the programs. I may have it done next week.
on Direct TV
606=The Outdoor Channel (OUT)
608=Outdoor Life network (OLN)

:usa:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Wait so its on OLN for us without dish?

I have digital cable, and I have an outdoor life network

·
Registered
415 Posts
4x4 tv sent me a copy of the program, so I have the full show, I just got it in the mail today, So I can make copies for anyone (chris) for a price:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Team Purple said:
4x4 tv sent me a copy of the program, so I have the full show, I just got it in the mail today, So I can make copies for anyone (chris) for a price:flipoff2:
hey Ron, its ande here.. ill take a copy of that.. please bring it to the next crca event.. and ill have pics of the party at cal rocs for you......

wasnt that a blast

got really good pics of mel

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Team Purple said:
Did they get some good footage of Team Purple performing emergence EFI resuscitation? :D

We are dead even on points going into the 3rd event. Who's going to take the series?

Please make me a copy too. I want to see how close Jon came to running me over!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Vic,

If you're refering to our next event, it's March 15. I'm sure Pechanga will welcome you on the 14th, as long as you bring them lots of $$. ;)

Angie Knoll
CRCA

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey chris,
Its almost party time,

Lets get this party started,

Its a ROCK RACE!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,155 Posts
I have what team purple does not.... All three programs.
The first. is a feature on team Allpro in Tiny. it will air on the 19th.
The2nd is on Cathy Crook and Bart Dixon.
The 3rd is best IMO. team purple, and acouple of mods running.
All 3 are just a small portion of the action. They are all runs thru Carnage canyon with the exception of the mod runs.
The in car camera angles are really pretty cool as well as the spotters being miked. Lots of edits in the second one as Ed has a potty mouth:rolleyes: Good shots of the drivers and how hard they worked carnage canyon, You can see it in their faces.
Hey Jon, your a star, can I have your autograph.?
Melanie, they got a great shot of your A$$.:) :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts