Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a 14bolt/D60 swap and put 42s on my wrangler....everything works perfectly except the damn thing wont stop.......we bled the brakes and it still just seems like the brakes are getting no pressure......does anyone know if i need to upgrade to a 1ton master cylinder?

and if so what would bolt up the easiest?
thanks, Austin

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
is it 4 wheel disc brakes? is so you could run a corvette master and it the rear is drums go with the e350 IIRC..

buy a $20 star and search, there is a huge thread on this!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know i know......but do you have to modify anything on the corvette master cylinder to get it to work or will it just bolt up?

and yes....it is 4 wheel disk brakes

·
11,307 Posts
e350 MC also works, a couple good write-ups. do you have a proportioning valve setup, or just using the stock lines? I run my 60 and 14 bolt (rear is still drum), out of the stock YJ MC, works great, still nee dto do the disc convo though.

Gui

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
yea i know i know......but do you have to modify anything on the corvette master cylinder to get it to work or will it just bolt up?

and yes....it is 4 wheel disk brakes
i think the holes are off somewhat on the booster. there is a huge thread and the star is well worth the info you will gain...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts