Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Desert Rat
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a good sized rainstorm come thru SoCal yesterday and today. About 1.5" in Burbank.

Went outside late this afternoon to continue working on LCJs brakes. Opened the passenger front door of the LVand found 1.5" of water inside the door. :eek: :eek: Both weep holes were plugged. Pretty accurate rain guage you got there Gene! :shaking:

The waterfall lasted for a good two minutes.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
you're lucky. most LV's have nice rust holes to drain water out! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I had that same thing going last weekend. Mine was on purpose though. I was washing the floor out. Hoping to keep the Wagon from getting those holy floor boards. The floors never really drained that well anyway let alone the holes being filled.

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
65SWB45 said:
We had a good sized rainstorm come thru SoCal yesterday and today. About 1.5" in Burbank.

Went outside late this afternoon to continue working on LCJs brakes. Opened the passenger front door of the LVand found 1.5" of water inside the door. :eek: :eek: Both weep holes were plugged. Pretty accurate rain guage you got there Gene! :shaking:

The waterfall lasted for a good two minutes.

Its about time you got some rain down there. Just a little over a week ago when I was down there it was sooooo dry. We were working out in the brush fields up on "Vetter" peak and I thought we might start a fire just running chain saws. By the way did you guys see us on TV? Wraping a lookout in fire restant material and clearing brush? It was on ABC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts