Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...since I've been on the trail so I'm completely out of the loop on trail restrictions. I'll be on the trail next month going in through Loon and coming out in Tahoe and just want a small list on what to remember while on the trail, if anything has changed :D Last I heard, you have to camp within 25 feet of the center of the trail and bypasses are illegal (what is legal?) I know I've missed a lot, like blowing up Little Sluice, the installation of big rocks in front of Soup Bowl, and the historical tree falling next to Little Sluice. What's changed??

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
...since I've been on the trail so I'm completely out of the loop on trail restrictions. I'll be on the trail next month going in through Loon and coming out in Tahoe and just want a small list on what to remember while on the trail, if anything has changed :D Last I heard, you have to camp within 25 feet of the center of the trail and bypasses are illegal (what is legal?) I know I've missed a lot, like blowing up Little Sluice, the installation of big rocks in front of Soup Bowl, and the historical tree falling next to Little Sluice. What's changed??
You can camp where ever you like...your vehicle has to stay within 25 feet of the center. I don't think anyone is going to pull out a tape measure, unless you're WAY off...

It's constantly changing.....except the beauty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts