Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Yup, took the dog to the river last evening to let her swim. It's brutal, especially for me since I had the heart attack, the humidity bothers the bejesus outta me. We only have ac in the bedroom.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts
For my part of Az... it's friggin 97 today. For us that's super hot. We usually get about two weeks of this the last part of June until the monsoons start.

Brutal putting sheets up on the roof, thank god that's done! And yup, megatron got a trip to show low lake this afternoon. :laughing:

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Upper 90's with not much humidity here.

·
Registered
34,995 Posts
For my part of Az... it's friggin 97 today. For us that's super hot. We usually get about two weeks of this the last part of June until the monsoons start.

Brutal putting sheets up on the roof, thank god that's done! And yup, megatron got a trip to show low lake this afternoon. :laughing:
Sheets? Are you decking the roof?

When we decked my garage roof 2 years ago this month, my business partners tennis shoes got so hot the glue melted and the soles "twisted". When we ate lunch they cooled off and were slid to the side. We shot the basement(not yet framed) with a laser thermometer and it was 139 degrees.

A few days later when we actually started framing the basement it had cooled off to a brisk 129 degrees.

It's not that bad. Except for the 99% humidity.

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Been in the mid-upper 90's here and thats fuckin enough. Our new place doesn't have the a/c working yet, so painting and cleaning has brought the suck. We left at 5 today because we were beat.

Hopefully its a just the capacitor, which I gotta get in the morning.

·
Safety third!
11,376 Posts
Been in the mid-upper 90's here and thats fuckin enough. Our new place doesn't have the a/c working yet, so painting and cleaning has brought the suck. We left at 5 today because we were beat.

Hopefully its a just the capacitor, which I gotta get in the morning.
We were down in Port A this weekend and the wind and 87° felt awesome compared to the upper 90s and 60% humidity back home. I'd be ok with the temps if the humidity would go down a bit.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts