1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
aren't the red aarows suposed to point at each other ? :confused:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
is it just me or do they look off.. not flamin them in any way shape or form... just dont want you to put them on and have them be off balance or what not

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kling-on said:
is it just me or do they look off.. not flamin them in any way shape or form... just dont want you to put them on and have them be off balance or what not
I droped the shaft and it sliped apart I did not line them up cause I was in a hurry. I will put it back in phase before I instal. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
well if you're going to point out that, you might as well point out all the flaws in the picture.....:flipoff2:

looks like someone needs to clean the shop floor. :laughing:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cruiseroutfit said:
Lookin sweet Justin, so when is this beast going to make its grand showing? :D
Well this will be the first year in 7 years I will miss the Moab easter run:( . Because of my job I will have to miss it cause I am going to take time off in July cause my brother is getting married.
Taking time off in the middle of the summer is not normal in my profession. So I had to sacrafice Moab for my brother which is fine its not like your brother gets married all the time. I was going to the moon rocks in reno on the 15th of next month we will see if that pans out. To answer your question I am not sure:confused: it better be soon though cause I have not been wheeling in like 2 months! Pissing me off:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GloNDark said:
well if you're going to point out that, you might as well point out all the flaws in the picture.....:flipoff2:

looks like someone needs to clean the shop floor. :laughing:

LOL...LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts