Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My son sent me this today from Baghdad. One of Sudams platnum plated & ivory stocked AK....Makes for an expensive plinker.
See the msn link below, anyone who wants can bring it here & post it.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
holy fuck it will NOT link here

I should copy that :grinpimp:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
He sent you the picture or the gun? I'm thinking just the picture...but if it's the gun...holy shit that thing has got to be worth some money...

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope he just sent you the picture of the gun...
Yea I wish he would of sent the gun, but we dont need the trouble that would turn to. he took the pic earlier this week, I though it was to "white" for Ivory also, but thats what the tag said that he read on it.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Yea I wish he would of sent the gun, but we dont need the trouble that would turn to. he took the pic earlier this week, I though it was to "white" for Ivory also, but thats what the tag said that he read on it.

Is that an engraved and plated RPG in the background, mounted to the white board? Crazy. Just what everyone needs. That's pimp. :mr-t:

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that an engraved and plated RPG in the background, mounted to the white board? Crazy. Just what everyone needs. That's pimp. :mr-t:
Yes it is, I thought that was an overkill like the AK, but you know Sadam and his kids couldnt be seen shooting anything less flashy eh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.