Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new one out of the shop--IWB/OWB convertible with 15degrees of cant and a mag pouch for the Boy Scouts out there. "Be Prepared" and all that shit...I have it molded so tight that with no retention straps whatsoever I can turn the holster upside down and the loaded pistol will not fall out.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Tasty! One 1911 for me, I'll get with you on the simple design.

·
Moderhater
23,460 Posts
those better be some BAMF snaps..... i see them popping off easily :confused:

if not, i would rather see two studs and straps rather than one button and loops.

if im going from OWB to IWB i doubt im doing it for one occasion. IDK if i can fit all that shit on the inside of my pants either :emb:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XD 9MMsc with a TLR3-left handed, 9mm M&P right handed for starters.
The M&P is an easy one, no problem there. I have XD patterns, but the TLR3 is a wrinkle--I can do it, but it might take me an extra day or two to get the pattern/forming right.

Tasty! One 1911 for me, I'll get with you on the simple design.
You have my info--I'll check my emails.

those better be some BAMF snaps..... i see them popping off easily :confused:

if not, i would rather see two studs and straps rather than one button and loops.
They are, I've never had a problem with daily use, either on holsters or motorcycle seats. I can also do spring clips if you prefer.

How many monies for this sexy thing?
$75 with no tooling, $100 if you want a design. Your choice of colors, and brass, black, or nickel hardware.

·
Registered
9,430 Posts
Man that is nice.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
So I'm sitting here holding the holster that 51 made for me. I've been awake since 4 a.m., have skipped meals, and am somewhat irritable...

However...

Jack be nimble
Jack be quick
Jack, this leather is
Some really pimp shit!

It's exactly what I wanted. Handmade. Not some factory made piece, but some dude took what I said, got his tools out, and made it happen.

It has little imperfections that retarded people like me notice. BUT, they're the ones I wanted. This piece looks as it should and I really, really appreciate the skill and time it takes to do this.

As much as I hate to do it, this one is now dedicated to showoff duty only. If I scuffed it up, I'd feel like I had ruined something nice... usually don't hear me say that.

...and it turns out my camera takes decent pics with a busted lens.

Pictures don't do it enough justice, they don't do the texture of it justice.

Thanks Jack. You have my next few orders.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts