Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
DUDE!!!! im totaly sorry, school and work have been kicking me in the a$$ lately, so i haven't been online in 1.5 weeks!!!
so anyway, im still interested in buying the case, but let me get some other $hit in line first, ill get back to you by monday.
again, im sorry about the inconvienience.
-justin

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
rudezuk

hay rudezuk

what i like running waggy axels i have a frame and tube and a line on some but we have lots of tight :) trails here in W.A. not much rocks do you have any prob. with not fitting any where and how much wider are you then stock thinking about waggy axels yj frount coils frount and rear 38" swampers (have to take off toy p/u)its just a thought going to have lots of time getting laid off for boeing and all i be doing is building rigs and fishing would like to come down that way and wheel with you guys sounds like fun :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: rudezuk

moto261 said:
hay rudezuk

what i like running waggy axels i have a frame and tube and a line on some but we have lots of tight :) trails here in W.A. not much rocks do you have any prob. with not fitting any where and how much wider are you then stock thinking about waggy axels yj frount coils frount and rear 38" swampers (have to take off toy p/u)its just a thought going to have lots of time getting laid off for boeing and all i be doing is building rigs and fishing would like to come down that way and wheel with you guys sounds like fun :beer: :beer: :beer:
Bring it!! Come down over thanksgiving.....Make a snow run!!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
hay dude, id like to get this $hit dun with, the case is ready to get sent, so whats the next step, email me or talk to you l8r
-justin

·
Registered
108 Posts
SOLD!!!:flipoff2:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts