Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Oct issue of Off-Road Adventures and was pleased to see an FJ-40 on the cover. It belongs to David Killion, not sure if he's on here, and the article is about a park he and a few Kansas clubs created. Neat story, only capped by turning back a few more pages a seeing a full blown write up on Jack Rice's FJ-45!! Cool write up, and nice pics!! Way to go Jack!! :beer:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
What parts did Jack get from 4WP???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jack can I get your autograph????
:D
Superdave

·
Metal-tech'in
1,588 Posts
Good job Jack, getting some press!

Something tells me he has been published before but probably over minerals or something….studying rocks not crushing the crap out of them. Now my issue never made it to me, my two boys got ahold of it first I think. (Its the only publication I have ok’ed with the wife to let the wrecking crew have w/o me looking at it) Also rumor has it you dropped the Metal-tech name in it on your fenders, thank you!

Mark

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
helocat said:
Good job Jack, getting some press!

Something tells me he has been published before but probably over minerals or something….studying rocks not crushing the crap out of them. Now my issue never made it to me, my two boys got ahold of it first I think. (Its the only publication I have ok’ed with the wife to let the wrecking crew have w/o me looking at it) Also rumor has it you dropped the Metal-tech name in it on your fenders, thank you!

Mark
Right on!!!

Now GET THAT SHOP GOING!!!!

Vegas benders suck...

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
helocat said:
Also rumor has it you dropped the Metal-tech name in it on your fenders, thank you!

Mark
:)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Congrats Jack on the article. Too bad you didn't tell them that you aspire to be able to follow me on the trail :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
wngrog said:
I still don't think you should have let Butch touch that beautiful truck!QUOTE]

Jack don't have Sunray on retainer :flipoff2:

He declined my first offer.......Heck, him and Santa pored over it for at least 3 hrs, we returned from a long lunch. and Jack saunterd over to the LSLC tent and I think he and Santa were about ready to fight or burn it.........then he electrocutes me...... :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Butch

·
Old Rock Doc
1,782 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, guys. Actually, I had very little to do with the article. Harry Wagner joined us for a run at our last day of CM'04, took lots of pictures and notes on the Truggy. He then wrote the text and allowed me to edit it. I added a few details here and there, but Harry did the real work.

And yes, it is soooo nice to have Butch as my dizzy bitch --- even if he needs to be shocked into submission occasionally :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
I shouda asked for an autograph too!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wngrog said:
and thanks to my Bitch for scanning it and posting it up!!
:flipoff2: :smokin:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Congrats Jack!

Your junk makes our junk look silly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts