Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is is!! The JackMate :smokin:

This handy tool will do almost anything. It straightens Tierods, allows the attachment of a Chain to your Lift jack even if you dont have a hook on it, clamps like a large wrench. It can be used as a powerful spreader for repairs or rescue's, as a clamp for welding, pulling parts, or straightening bent frames. You can attach a Clevis to use the winch with straps or cabels, as a post, tree, or shaft puller. The clawfoot spikes bite into boards, logs, ice, or through gravel to help prevent the jack from slipping.

Its the perfect tool for agriculture, rescue, and off road.

"We highly recommend that before you hit the trail, you get (a JackMate) and pack it along"...Petersen's 4-Wheel & Offroad Magazine

"The latest item I can honestley add to the list of wonder tools--the JackMate--falls into my "in awe" catagory!.. Bill Burke, 4-Wheeling America

What more can I say..We at Back Country Binders recomend one to each and every off roader that carries a Lift Jack. Its one of the best tools for the money that will save you time, and agravation offroad.

Whats it Cost???? A whole Wopping $35 :cool2:
Call John at Back Country Binders at 360-377-4979 to order one today

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I have had one of these for a long time and I can attest to its usefullness... I got mine about 5 years ago when they were first marketed to four wheelers and I paid a lot more than $35!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold quite a few at the Puyallup swap meet. I have 5 left in stock right now.

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
I have one - sweet tool!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
these are a definately a good tool, have had one for a few years now. another great thing about this is that it replaces the cheesy clamp that comes with the jack, and makes the clamping load limit the same as the jacking weight, as opposed to the 700lb clip they sell with the jack.

-Scott

·
Registered
134 Posts
Jackmate

Gotta say Thanks! super quick shipping & a great tool. I've used it twice this week since I got it! I highly recomend this to all. Jesse Seth- :skull:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Price for shipping to 06504?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jackmate

Cost shipped to you is $45.00 Thank you for your inquirery :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts