Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone consider bringing extra unneeded/unwanted parts to the Jambo besides me? Any chance that the moderators could start a sticky thread for people to post stuff they would bring if a buyer could be arranged by PM? A thread that would be aimed at people PMing each other to work out prices, details, etc. rather than turning it into a nightmare for the dial up guys. I know there's others out there who hate to pay for shipping for heavy/oversized stuff especially if we're meeting in a common area.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
I was gonna bring stuff--not swapmeet stuff, but product for the Canadians, as cross-border shipping borders on theft anyway. Guess I can bring some leftovers too... :)
So count me as a vote for a sticky.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I'll be down there for several days and have some stuff I'd like to unload, also have a small trailer I could pull down if anyone needs anything moved between there and vancouver, WA

count me as a yes vote.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well fawk. So now if I go, I'll just end up buyin' everyone's chit, and probably run out of money, and be stuck at JV? :flipoff2: Good idea though. :)

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
pmurf1 said:
Anyone consider bringing extra unneeded/unwanted parts to the Jambo besides me? Any chance that the moderators could start a sticky thread for people to post stuff they would bring if a buyer could be arranged by PM? A thread that would be aimed at people PMing each other to work out prices, details, etc. rather than turning it into a nightmare for the dial up guys. I know there's others out there who hate to pay for shipping for heavy/oversized stuff especially if we're meeting in a common area.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
What're you selling Pat?? Pipe :D :D :D ?

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
ECF said:
I need a freaking rear end for cheap. Someone bring one with stock gears!
dustin and i will bring you one:flipoff2: cheap=free:D

i need a ride on the trails, with the newborn arrival my girlfriend has decided to take a leave from work and that puts rockcrawling on the backburner for a few months....you gonna have the zukinibuggy ready?:D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
No, Damn school is taking up too much of my time dammit! I'll slave away on it over spring break but that is after the jambo. It will be ready for the fall or summer at the latest though. I got a video camera so I'm just gunna take video of the event this year. Glad you are coming.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No Big Kleenex and Short bus driver I'm not bringing pipe!:flipoff2:

If the buyers are there I've got two IFS boxes, two set of full doors, a set of half doors, a full A/c system, etc..

I guess the sticky is out so we'll waste bandwidth with this one.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
pmurf1 said:
No Big Kleenex and Short bus driver I'm not bringing pipe!:flipoff2:

If the buyers are there I've got two IFS boxes, two set of full doors, a set of half doors, a full A/c system, etc..

I guess the sticky is out so we'll waste bandwidth with this one.
What year half doors? do you have any pics?? ;)
Thanks
Jeff

·
Banned
4,587 Posts
W56 Tranny

I really need a W56 top loader tranny! Anyone? PM me or e-mail to; [email protected]
I'll be there, even without my rig. If I get a tranny there, I'll be a swapping fool!
Be better to get it before then. I hate dust :flipoff2:
come awn :D
Danny

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
Re: W56 Tranny

toyrunner said:
I really need a W56 top loader tranny! Anyone? PM me or e-mail to; [email protected]
I'll be there, even without my rig. If I get a tranny there, I'll be a swapping fool!
Danny

what year tranny is that from ?

·
Registered
267 Posts
IS BOBBY LONG COMING DOWN?

I heard from a friend who says he is gonna be there. I think it would be kinda foolish of him NOT to. I bought my longfields there last year,as did a lot of other guys, so it could be a real money maker for him.

·
H M F
4,364 Posts
Re: W56 Tranny

toyrunner said:
Danny
Hey man, I scored a sweet one that was just rebuilt for dirt cheap. You want it?

Naw, just fawking with ya. Would've been funny though. Still working good with the new TO?

Oh, and I have some wheels and a 4cyl 3rd I can bring.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts