Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're running a special on two of our printed banner sizes for the month of January to ring in the new year.

• ALL 2'-4" x 6'-0" banners: $40 (normally $74)
  • ALL 3'-0" x 8'-0" banners: $58 (normally $92)
Those prices include shipping (standard ground). No limit on the number of banners you can order.

Our banners are made with 13oz vinyl-scrim material, full-color printing with UV solvent inks, hemmed on 4 sides, grommets every 2' (approx). Gloss finish.

That price also includes basic layout/design time.

Prices are good until January 31st, 2011. Send me a PM or email ([email protected]) if you want to place and order. Make sure you let me know you saw the thread here on Pirate. :smokin:

Here's a pic of a 3' x 6' banner we made for Joint Force Racing.

Here's a Pirate4x4 banner we made for Lance & Camo to use at the Rausch Creek KOH qualifier.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes there are options for something more sturdy to withstand the wind.

For one we have a mesh banner material. The down side to this material is that you are diminishing the image quality because the little holes cause a decrease in opacity. It is also more expensive.

We can also re-inforce the hems with thin nylon rope/twine to help keep the grommets from tearing out. Another step up from there would be to have nylon strap sewn into the hem. Also along with that we would want to use sturdier banner material.

Some people believe in doing "wind cutouts", but there is a debate about them. Some feel they will actually weaken the banner because you've created places where the banner has essentially already started to tear so it will just continue to do so. Honestly I'm on the fence about them so I usually leave it up to the customer. I suppose a person could try punching a hole and the end of the cut for the wind cutout kind of like drilling a hole to stop a crack in metal.

Most of the above items add to the cost of the banner. What we typically offer are about the least expensive type of banner available that still have some decent durability. We can always build up from there to make something sturdier.

Shoot me an email or PM and we can further discuss options and prices. I would like to get you something to replace the damaged banner and I will make sure to do you right on the replacement cost, if you know what I mean. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I know their sale is over I am going to bump this back up! Excellent qaulity work!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts