Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 147 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter #81
Hello, I went on your website today to purchase a model 32 and a 6.5/180 die for 1.75 tube. I added them to my kart and went to check out and filled out the registration form and it keeps telling me my email is invalid?? I've tried both my work email and personal email..... I'm not sure what's going on....
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
I'm sorry the website is giving you trouble placing the order. If you would like to give us a call 423-979-0309 we can do the order. Thanks for the heads up on the site.

Registered
Planning on running any Black Friday specials on this? Like maybe adding a die or something馃槈 I'm looking for model 3 bender with 1 3/4 180 die shipped to 46219

Vendor
Discussion Starter #83
Planning on running any Black Friday specials on this? Like maybe adding a die or something馃槈 I'm looking for model 3 bender with 1 3/4 180 die shipped to 46219
There is a good chance we run something on that holiday, but I don't think it would be much more than if any more than what we do for Pirate members.

Registered
Ryan,

Can I please get a quote for a 1.75" round 5.5 CLR shipped to 80504? I can do a business address for shipping if it helps.

Pete

Registered
I placed an order yesterday with the other coupon code for 10% off didn't know about the T-Shirt... Rats!
Never mind I see that was the TWO years ago Black Friday deal!

Registered
I hopped on your website to order some dies but the pirate4x4 discount code only gives 5% instead of the 10% discount. Did the discount change?

81 - 100 of 147 Posts