483 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Quote to 23089 for:

Model 3 bender
1.5" 5.5 CLR 180 deg die
TN100 notcher
5.5 CLR Bendicator

Worth waiting for black friday? :D
We are doing a 10% sale for web orders through the weekend. Coupon code is on the website and social media. If you want a quote shoot an email to [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Never heard anything from you guys? Are you still two weeks out on benders?
Thanks
Yeah sorry about that. We are currently still out because of the demand. What we did to try and trim that down a little is go to 2 shifts. If you want a quote send an email to [email protected] and they will be able to work up a deal with shipping. Thanks again sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is the model 3 capable of making this part?

https://goo.gl/photos/daFtBMx4Qi9xoKdM9

I only ask because the website says 4-5" between bends minimum but it is not clear how that is measured. The part in the drawing is a fender flare for a custom cut rear wheel well on a TJ. It is shown in 1.5" tubing and all bends made with 4.5" CLR. You can see that the distance between where the bends start and end on right side of the drawing is 3.1". If you need any additional specifications or information, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have tried calling JD2 multiple times and multiple days, but had no luck connecting with anyone. I am still on the fence as far as what unit i want. I am not really in a large garage where i can have a dedicated bolted unit on my floor, so this makes me think a hydraulic version would be best, as i can mount on a moveable cart. Was basically looking at the manual model 32, with the swag offroad hydraulic mount.

Let me know your thoughts and costs/timing to get shipped to 80022. Looking at 1" .065wall, and 1 3/4" .120wall. Will need dies for both 180 degree. Thinking the (M32R302122 & M32R302192). These will be used mostly for roofracks and bumper/sliders for our vehicles.

Are there any current pirate4x4 vendor discounts, or any other deals going on?

Price and timing shipped to 80022?

Thank you.

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Is the model 3 capable of making this part?

https://goo.gl/photos/daFtBMx4Qi9xoKdM9

I only ask because the website says 4-5" between bends minimum but it is not clear how that is measured. The part in the drawing is a fender flare for a custom cut rear wheel well on a TJ. It is shown in 1.5" tubing and all bends made with 4.5" CLR. You can see that the distance between where the bends start and end on right side of the drawing is 3.1". If you need any additional specifications or information, let me know. Thanks.
The Model 3 does require 4-5" between bends. Since the drawing indicates there are bends that are closer than that, I would have to recommend the Model 4. The Model 4 bender would be able to do this project since it only requires 2-3" of straight tubing for bends in the same direction and 0" between bends of the opposite direction! Here is the link to our Model 4 bender:

JD Squared, Inc. - Model 4 Bender

Thank you!

·
Vendor
13 Posts
I have tried calling JD2 multiple times and multiple days, but had no luck connecting with anyone. I am still on the fence as far as what unit i want. I am not really in a large garage where i can have a dedicated bolted unit on my floor, so this makes me think a hydraulic version would be best, as i can mount on a moveable cart. Was basically looking at the manual model 32, with the swag offroad hydraulic mount.

Let me know your thoughts and costs/timing to get shipped to 80022. Looking at 1" .065wall, and 1 3/4" .120wall. Will need dies for both 180 degree. Thinking the (M32R302122 & M32R302192). These will be used mostly for roofracks and bumper/sliders for our vehicles.

Are there any current pirate4x4 vendor discounts, or any other deals going on?

Price and timing shipped to 80022?

Thank you.
PM sent! I'm sorry you've had difficulty reaching us. Feel free to contact me directly anytime at (423) 979-0309 ext. 8002 or [email protected]! Thanks!

121 - 140 of 147 Posts