Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Kayla,
Repeat/ongoing customer here. Really like the high quality and great design of my JD2 Model 3, and expanding on what I can do with it, I would like to get a price on a 1.25" round tube die, 4.5 CLR, 180 degree.
Later when funding exists, also want a .75" round tube die, 2.5 CLR, 180, as well.
Thanks for your help.
Mike

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Mike,

I apologize for the delay in response. I just sent you a message! We appreciate your business and value you as a customer! Thanks!

Hi, Kayla,
Repeat/ongoing customer here. Really like the high quality and great design of my JD2 Model 3, and expanding on what I can do with it, I would like to get a price on a 1.25" round tube die, 4.5 CLR, 180 degree.
Later when funding exists, also want a .75" round tube die, 2.5 CLR, 180, as well.
Thanks for your help.
Mike

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I have an older Model 3 bender with the welded on degree ring and older pins. I am looking for a quote for a 1.75" 5.5 CLR round tube die and if they will work I would like to see about a newer set of pins for the bender if they can be purchased.

Thanks

·
Vendor
13 Posts
PM sent! Thanks!

I have an older Model 3 bender with the welded on degree ring and older pins. I am looking for a quote for a 1.75" 5.5 CLR round tube die and if they will work I would like to see about a newer set of pins for the bender if they can be purchased.

Thanks

141 - 147 of 147 Posts