Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
made stand today , just need to bolt it to the ground and paint.

i have to buy a US size allen for install anti-spring back since i use metric sizes..:laughing:

a friend of mine and me tried to bend a 40mm OD size with 1.5mm that found around here and this is what happened, i know minimum size is 2.0 but cant wait for used it even unbolted :D

Regards from Spain!

Walter R.

·
Registered
15 Posts
stand was fixed and finally tested it with the rigt tube.. i love it!!!!

ive notice that for get 90 degrees i have to bend it up to 94 degress, but i can't bend to 180 so i dont know what degress i have to go for get 180 real degrees..any help? also i'd like to know if you can help me to calibrate bend tech with JD32!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've used my model 32 bender a couple times and love it so far. My first big project will be a cage in a XJ, can't wait to see how it does!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Placed My Order

I bought the hydraulic model 32 last night with Electric 1 ½ HP 4000 PSI Hyd Pump, 4-way Valve and Hose & 1.75"/180 Round die & floor stand. Cant't wait!

BTW, thanks for the Pirate4x4 10% discount!!!!!!!!

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
How are you guys ordering from them? Online tried calling sales for the last two days
Sorry about the delay and phones being slammed packed. We have had one busy week. I sent you a PM. Let me know if you didn't receive it. Thanks!

61 - 80 of 190 Posts