Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model 4 Hydraulic Tube & Pipe Bender​

* Bends round tubing from 1/2" to 2 1/2" diameter, square tubing up to 1 1/2", and up to 2" Schedule 40 pipe.
* Built-in degree indicator makes it simple to make accurate, repeatable bends.
* Anti-Springback locking lever for better bend control.

List Price (Includes Bender & Cylinder) - $1,145.00
Made in the USA​

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would like a price quote delivered to my door 97478. If business address is cheaper I can give you one.
I would want bender, 1.75" die for 180 degree bends 6.5", and the air hydraulic pump, and a Banner if possible for my shop wall.

Thanks in advance!

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
s-bend pix?
Info?
We really don't have a pictures laying around or tubing that has been bent into an S. On the Model 4 bender you only need 1-2 inches of straight tubing for bends the same direction and bends the opposite direction you don't need any straight at all. The reason being is because the point where the U block sits compared to the stationary die allows you to achieve this. Here is a link to the video on our website. Thanks
Model 4 Bender by JD Squared, Inc.mp4 - YouTube

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would like a price quote delivered to my door 97478. If business address is cheaper I can give you one.
I would want bender, 1.75" die for 180 degree bends 6.5", and the air hydraulic pump, and a Banner if possible for my shop wall.

Thanks in advance!
Check your PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thank You! I called today and ordered my pro4. Everything was already in the computer and ready to go. The Pirate discount paid for my shipping. Thank You and I will be buying more from you soon.

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank You! I called today and ordered my pro4. Everything was already in the computer and ready to go. The Pirate discount paid for my shipping. Thank You and I will be buying more from you soon.
Thanks by the way! Great talking with you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I just figured I would post up a picture. I got my bender assembled and I am in the process of building a stand. I welded up the main portion tonight. I will finish it up in the next week or so.

Thanks again for the help! "I still want a wall banner"

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a model 32. I like the bender but don't love it. Do the dies fit the pro4 from the 32?
Unfortunately the die sets don't interchange. The reason is the M32 die sets have a bigger pin hole than the M4 uses. As well the M4 uses a U block not a U strap. Sorry

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Tried to submit a message to your web site to ask about model 4 dies but your verification block did not accept the letter/numbers that were required to be entered. So I will ask my question here. I have a model 4 that I purchased over seven years ago. My dies do not have the machined cut out in them, nor do they have the extra holes drilled through the dies, is this what makes it possible to do S bends. My current dies do not have this and I cannot link bends as close together as your web site states I should be able to. If this is why I cannot do S bends as you state will the newer dies work on my older bender?

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tried to submit a message to your web site to ask about model 4 dies but your verification block did not accept the letter/numbers that were required to be entered. So I will ask my question here. I have a model 4 that I purchased over seven years ago. My dies do not have the machined cut out in them, nor do they have the extra holes drilled through the dies, is this what makes it possible to do S bends. My current dies do not have this and I cannot link bends as close together as your web site states I should be able to. If this is why I cannot do S bends as you state will the newer dies work on my older bender?
If you want to send us a couple photos of your set up and die sets we can take a look. The old dies shouldn't be any different in performance than the new ones. Here is the email address to send them too. Thanks
[email protected]

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Ok here is our Black Friday Special! All purchases online will be 10% off the items on the order. As well each order with either a bender or notcher will receive a JD2 T-Shirt which is limited to one per customer. When placing the order put the size shirt you are wanting in the comments. Keep in mind the shirts do run small. Sale begins 11/28 and end on 12/2. Thanks in advance for your orders!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts