Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Ive had my Model 4 bender since about 05 and I flat wore out a model 3 before that. Its been flawless. I used a old engine stand and roll it wherever I need to. With the new weight rules for roll cages I need a price on a 2 inch 180 die shipped to 95927 business. I see the follower has changed. The new dies will fit my old M4?

Attachments

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ive had my Model 4 bender since about 05 and I flat wore out a model 3 before that. Its been flawless. I used a old engine stand and roll it wherever I need to. With the new weight rules for roll cages I need a price on a 2 inch 180 die shipped to 95927 business. I see the follower has changed. The new dies will fit my old M4?
PM Sent (For all others wondering the new style die sets fit on an older M4 Bender that hasn't changed)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've got a model 4, and love it too... yet, often see others who have bent "S" bends and other bends with their setups just not possible on the M4.

How about a short, simple, yet effective and informative video (how to) on how to complete the S-bends that the JD2 website claims can happen?!

... Sure would sell me on keeping my M4!!

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I've got a model 4, and love it too... yet, often see others who have bent "S" bends and other bends with their setups just not possible on the M4.

How about a short, simple, yet effective and informative video (how to) on how to complete the S-bends that the JD2 website claims can happen?!

PM Sent.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Any chance we can get a "how to" on this...

I know a video might be asking too much. But, sure would like to see some photos of the manufacturer showing us how it's done.

... a PM asking ME to send JD2 a picture of my "attempt" isn't what I was looking for. I was hoping the manufacturer would take the lead on this, and help out the consumer/end user.

Still waiting. :D

21 - 40 of 42 Posts