Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Ryan,

I've had one of your notch masters for somewhere around 6 or so years. Great piece of equipment. Though after all these years I think the bearings in the alum block are starting to show their age. Do you sell just the just the alum block with the brearings? Or just the bearings?

Kevin

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Ryan,

I've had one of your notch masters for somewhere around 6 or so years. Great piece of equipment. Though after all these years I think the bearings in the alum block are starting to show their age. Do you sell just the just the alum block with the brearings? Or just the bearings?

Kevin
Yeah we can sell the block with the bearings pressed in or just the bearings. Give us a call 423-979-0309. These will have be ordered over the phone. Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
Super fast shipping.
I just used it today for the first time. All I can say is wow. So much smoother than what I was used to. I'm a cheap-ass and it was worth every penny over the HF cheapie I have used for years.
Thanks.

·
Vendor
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Super fast shipping.
I just used it today for the first time. All I can say is wow. So much smoother than what I was used to. I'm a cheap-ass and it was worth every penny over the HF cheapie I have used for years.
Thanks.
Thanks!

61 - 80 of 96 Posts