Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Trailer Park Boy
18,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.jd2.com/ - JD2 notcher, sells for 200.

Used, but good condition... Comes with a hole saw but its used and is more or less worthless. :)

Asking 110 FIRM.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=38024 - Central Hydrolics horizontal/vertical pipe bender.

Very good condition.

Asking: 50 FIRM.

Items CAN be shipped at buyer's expense.. Although the pipe bender will cost a pretty penny to ship. Everything is located at 91206.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
On the notcher, If you'll go $100 I'm semi-local & can pick it up. It'll cost me more than $10 in gas to round trip it to you, let me know.

·
Trailer Park Boy
18,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, 100 is cool, u got a deal. what area are u in? i work in Pasadena, CA if that helps..

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Live in La Mirada (5 & Rosecrans) work in Redondo Beach (405 & Inglewood Bl).. which is closer to either, your home or work?

·
Trailer Park Boy
18,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know, it wouldn't be a problem for me to meet you at home.. i drive a bike as a DD (see sig) and could make the trip real short (carpool + in between lanes :D ). i could meet u say tuesday night? around 7ish?

but FIY pasadena would be closer IMO, just take 5n/605n/210w and exit Allen..

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
If you want to drop it off I'll go the full $110 for your hassle... Tuesday works for me. Give me a ring when you're headed down to let me know you're on the way. I'll PM my address & phone numbers so you can mapquest.. want me to Paypal you a deposit?

·
Trailer Park Boy
18,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
keep the 10 ;) told you 100 so 100 it is, doesn't matter if you're being flown in from a helicopter.. :flipoff2:

yes, bearings are good and tight. no need for paypal deposit, i try to use PP as little as possible.

God the addy. I'll see you Tuesday night, around 7. :smokin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts