Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a AMC 304 mated to a T150 3 speed and a Dana 20 out of my 77 CJ. Decided to do a transplant mid build so everything is going. Motor has 15K on fresh heads, Ceramic Edelbrock headers (50state) Power steering pump (ARG High flow Super pump) From pan to carb. Was rebuilt 50K ago. Only 130k lifetime on the block ( had it since new) T150 had a fresh rebuild with a Centerforce clutch (such a amazing pedal feel) 100 miles on it. Dana 20 is just rebuilt with Terra low gear set and Noak billet pan and all internal bearings. Woods rear dive line (double cardan), all aluminized full 3" exhaust from header to tail pipe ( Flowmaster muffler) I also have all the smog and passed Cal emissions in 2018. (cat, pump, stock filter assembly) We have had it in out family since new so I know all the history ( originally my fathers) decided to to a frame off and changed direction to going with a motor swap. Only issue is if it sits for over a week it needs primed (little fuel in the carb) The carb was next on the list of rebuilding, but once running it starts every time. Located in Bend OR. Asking $2800 for drop in ready to run.

I can email photos

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have a AMC 304 mated to a T150 3 speed and a Dana 20 out of my 77 CJ. Decided to do a transplant mid build so everything is going. Motor has 15K on fresh heads, Ceramic Edelbrock headers (50state) Power steering pump (ARG High flow Super pump) From pan to carb. Was rebuilt 50K ago. Only 130k lifetime on the block ( had it since new) T150 had a fresh rebuild with a Centerforce clutch (such a amazing pedal feel) 100 miles on it. Dana 20 is just rebuilt with Terra low gear set and Noak billet pan and all internal bearings. Woods rear dive line (double cardan), all aluminized full 3" exhaust from header to tail pipe ( Flowmaster muffler) I also have all the smog and passed Cal emissions in 2018. (cat, pump, stock filter assembly) We have had it in out family since new so I know all the history ( originally my fathers) decided to to a frame off and changed direction to going with a motor swap. Only issue is if it sits for over a week it needs primed (little fuel in the carb) The carb was next on the list of rebuilding, but once running it starts every time. Located in Bend OR. Asking $2800 for drop in ready to run.

I can email photos
I seen your ad on craigslist a while ago and wanted to get ahold of you but it expired. Is everything still available? I am mostly just interested in the dana 20 and maybe the 304. I'd like some pictures if you don't mind sending me some. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts