Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard anything new on this new scrambler? No i am not confused and talking about the Brute. Jeep really did just announce this. The article in the Kansas City Star said they had a prototype at the NADA convention. I want some pix.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
TexasBlakeWFO said:
anyone know what the wheel base is?

Personally, I still think they should call it a TJ-6.
Damn straitttttttttt it much more like a 6 than an 8. no huge ass rear overhang. I

·
Registered
766 Posts
KAcrawler said:
yeah i still would get a brute
I agree, The Brute looks much better.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
I hope they offer a full hard top for it.I am sure that the aftermarket will offer both sort and hard tops for it though.Should be cool!!!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Damn I want one of those.... I definitely like the "Scrambler" look compared to the Brute. The Brute is cool and all, but it looks like they put a short Datsun bed on it. Anyone seen what the suspension is gonna be like? The same as the TJ or more like an XJ (coils front, leaf rear)?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
TexasBlakeWFO said:
anyone know what the wheel base is?
It says short and long WB so maybe short will be same as a wrangler or closer to 100" and long will be like 115 as said above. If you I can get a rear seat with a full top sign me up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is jeep going to put out the brute because if they are i really want to get one because i love my j10 and a new brute i bet would be bad ass.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
So if they make this it wouldent be hard to have a Scrambler Rubicon option, would it? TJ-6 Rubicon with a full top :cool2:NICE :cool2:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
There is a guy in my company who was a big participant in the design of this vehicle, I'll see if I can get some info. If I can, I will need some help to get it posted, as I am a computer illiterate.

Dave was telling me about this a few months ago, hopefully Jeep will bite and build it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.