Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Out of a '93 Jeep Cherokee:
Front: D30 w/ 4.88's around 1,000 miles on gears and seals, Rusty’s HD steering conversion, Rusty’s heavy duty control arm brackets, LockRight locker, I have spare stock shafts for each side of the front.

Not sure of the year it came out of, but it was completely rebuilt, seals, etc:
Rear: XJ D44 w/ 4.88's around 1,000 miles on gears and seals, spooled, disc brake conversion, braided steel lines, diff guard.

$1,700 prefer local pickup. They are currently on my XJ that is for sale and I will only remove them once they are paid for.

Would consider a trade for a set of stock axles, allowing me to retain a movable rolling Jeep, or buy my whole rig :D

If the axles go..the tires will follow (if I don't get a traded set of axles to reinstall)

35x12.50 Goodyear MT/R w/ about 1,000 miles. 15x8 AR rims, black. They have been used, and have some rock rash...but are in otherwise great condition. I have 4 for sure, may be willing to part with the spare too: $100 a piece, so $400 or $500. Will not sell individually!

Located in Holmen, WI 54636

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been asked if I'd split them...yes & no.

If someone wants the rear, I have a guy that wants the front.

So, if they go at the same time, I'll split them. But I won't sell one w/out the other going at the same time, AND PAID FOR.

With that said, neither are sold yet...so keep the thread alive :D

Thanx,

B

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pix?

It's a d30, from a Jeep. They all look the same...it's clean, other than the usual WI rust, and includes Rusty's steering linkage.

D44, clean, disc brakes...braided lines...spool, 4.88's, just like the description says

Sorry, don't have anything to show you right now. Damn computer issues.

B

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still up for sale...bump!

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
god dam it...why do all the freggin tires I want have to be so far away!? I would take em ina heart beat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts