Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Done with the Jeep. No money to keep it going and no time to use it. PM or email me for full information.

-'94 Grand Cherokee Limited V8. 145,xxx miles. New fluids all around, engine is strong and treated nicely. Mopar Performance ECU, 3" Flowmaster/Carsound exhaust, K&N intake, some other minor engine upgrades.
-Claytons 4-link Long Arms w/ RE 4.5" springs and 2" BB, Bilstein 5150 resovoir shocks, JKS BPEs and PMCs, Limit straps for the rear, JKS disconnects, Addco Military front swaybar
-HP44 front axle with Chevy flattop knuckle conversion and Partsmike histeer arms. Custom brackets. New brakes, ball joints, seals, bearings, u-joints, etc etc etc. 4.56 gears and Lockrite locker. 65" wide.
-9" 31 spline rear axle with custom brackets, raised perches, 4.56 gears, and Detroit locker. 65" wide.
-37x12.5x15 MT/Rs (5) with nice AR 15x8" rims, all balanced.
-231 transfer case with SYE, front and rear CV Tom Woods custom driveshafts
-belly skid and gas tank skid
-1.375" DOM tubing with 1 ton Chevy TRE inverted T histeer

Other Stuff included
-full Rockford Fostgate stereo (the older really nice stuff). 250 2 channel subwoofer amp for JL Stealthbox with 10" punch sub, 200 4 channel amp for the 6 piece component speakers. All heavy gauge professional wiring, crossovers, capacitators, etc etc.
-Warn HS9500 winch
-Tons and tons of extra spair parts and extra steel and lots more stuff to post
-Cobra CB radio and antenna

Issues:
-Front tires have accelerated wear on the outside edge. Not bad but if you look hard you can tell.
-Transmission is acting good now, hoewver it was acting weird a couple weeks ago before I did a fluid/filter change. Rebuilt 30k ago, but something to think about
-e-brake cables need to be lengthened
-windshield has a crack

There is almost no body damage except for 2 smaller dents on the passenger side. Still have the reciever hitch on there. Never even really wheeled the thing. Jeep will be registered and smogged for the next 2 years for California. Interior is pretty good condition, 1 rip in the leather on the passenger front seat. The back plastic is pretty scratched from bikes going in and out and carrying stuff back there. Stereo sounds awesome. New 02 sensor. 14.8mpg average (real average, not overhead). Has correct speedo too so reads correct speed.

I will consider trades or partial trades. Id be interested in a partial trade for a 94+ stock or mildy modified V8 Grand Cherokee, mid to late 90s Honda Civic or Honda Accord, or a sports car. '97+ Audi A4, '94+ BMW 3 series, '96+ Suburu. Those are my ideals, but open to ALL offers.

My asking price is $12,000 with everything included. I am not firm on my price. Finally, I will consider parting it out in the future but not for awhile. I have many more pictures so just ask

510-599-0558

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
All I have to say is that is sweet. Why are you selling. If I was in California I would try to trade you. But I am sure you probably would not want a cherokee on 35s anyway. Sweet Jeep and good luck--------Kyle

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. I really hope I can find a good home for it. With college and my location, I just do not have time to use it. Ideally Id like to trade for another vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts