Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Located in AUSTIN, TX.
We partnered with three major companies in building this project, and some small affiliates, whom will be currently unnamed. We specialize in creating a turn-key project ready for the next player number one.

Clean Title
Luxury Sport 3

500 Horsepower (HP)

LS3 6.2L V8 engine swapped (Brand NEW at zero mileage from Chevrolete Performance, original GM manufacturer), (This is NOT a Junkyard kit, nor a used crate. New)
42.5 gallon fuel tank (modified to add 20 + gal over stock, and has switch to turn on reserve tank)
Evo suspension kit w/long arms
King Racing Coilovers
Re-Geared to 4.56, Dana 44 in front and in rear
Aftermarket heavy duty drive shafts front and rear
Fox stabilizers
Nitto Ridge Grappler tire
Custom camber 7+
Baer Slotted Big Brake Kit front
Water/mud proof interchanging setting lights under tires
LED lights: LED Long bar, LED mid bar, LED bumper bar, 2 LED lower fog, 2 LED Upper fog
Metal bumper grill
Rough Country front inner fenders
RC ride grip holders
Blutooth
premium mixed leather interior seating
Upgraded Subwoofer Alpine under passenger seat
Magnaflow custom welded exhaust system
Wall plug outlet
35" tires
4" lift, but coilovers can readjust to 5" lift.

Sounds sleeper when you use 3%-5% throttle in city, you will probably use about up to 7% throttle on highway, 30% throttle will jolt you in higher speeds, 50% throttle pribably around 5xxx rpms you will likely smoke a mustang, corvette or challenger or other custom tuned truck racing "wannabe".. 100% throttle and you'll flip backwards worse case, best case you catch yourself doing a wheelie. Be cautious with the throttle because it's aldeady a lifted box, but we added front weights to assist keep/ing the front down.

Originally had the 3.6L V6 Pentastar with Prodigy Turbo kit Stage 2 horsepower 425, but swapped engine out at 42,000 miles, didn't care for V6. Brand NEW engine, we already put 6,600 miles for testing and engine break in recommendation. Went V8.

Dealerships and private market welcome to offer. Cash or check only. If check, will not release vehicle until check clears. Cash to be brought to bank to assure clean transation
I can ship out by freight via semi-truck in the United States, but won't put on a boat for you. If you're out of state, I would highly recommend flying to Austin, TX to drive it back to your home state, because the ride would be beautiful.

Corvette engine LS3 6.2L, brand new zero mileage aluminum block was manufactured directly from Chrysler/GM/Dodge. Engine has warranty as a brand new block, as long as you don't add aftermarket parts to the engine such as supercharger or turbocharger.

This vehicle is intended for offroad use only, highly suggested and recommended.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Is it April fools already? A mall crawler with stock axles? If you get anything near that price let me know who bought it, I have some cars to move.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not meant to be a crawler, and the front had brand new Dana 44 installed---originally had the 30s. The rear already had a 44. What kind of cars are you trying to move?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is it April fools already? A mall crawler with stock axles? If you get anything near that price let me know who bought it, I have some cars to move.
I just went through your profile, and I could not see any cars or vehicles as interesting as our build, actually nothing at all even related. Not sure why you're crying about pricing. You can get a 392 Hemi Rubicon for $90,000 with stock fuel systems, stock suspension, stock lights, stock axles. Your credibility just got thrown out the window.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I wouldn’t call a mall crawler jk with stock axles, big wheels and steps interesting. I’ll tell ya what. Come out to the rubicon, fordyce or big bear or hell even Johnson valley and I’ll put my Tj or jeepster against that. Leave it how it is in the pix. Out of curiosity, what tease and tranny does the Sahara have? Do the mismatched tires come with it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you just leave your ego aside, and mind your own business? I checked you out, all you do is troll on posts. I'm not trying to waste time nor race. I'm trying give someone else the keys to enjoy what this is, for what it is.

Please leave me alone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you are selling to the wrong crowd bro, we need at least three more light bars for that price. Maybe an angrier grill?

Yeah, you're right on the wrong crowd. I was recommended Pirate 4x4, but now realize it's just a bunch of kids that don't have anything better to do other than stick their eyes on a computer and bully, because they were bullied somewhere in their life.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If someone was serious about the vehicle they would give a serious better offer or trade for what they think they could trully get for it. Not meme themselves embarassed. No proof of funds, not worth talking to you guys anymore. Go waste your time at a custom or Jeep dealership, see what they tell you.

·
Registered
573 Posts
If someone was serious about the vehicle they would give a serious better offer or trade for what they think they could trully get for it. Not meme themselves embarassed. No proof of funds, not worth talking to you guys anymore. Go waste your time at a custom or Jeep dealership, see what they tell you.
This is more of a built not bought crowd. Anywho gl with the sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts