Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now Available!

Get the best ride quality possible for your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with a 2.0 Coilover Kit . Not only do these coilover shocks look sharp, but they perform amazingly well on and off-road. Designed for easy install, the AccuTune Offroad JL Coilover Kit is 100% bolt on, with minor grinding. Tuned for your comfort level and driving style, the AccuTune Offroad custom valving will keep you driving longer and faster! Outperform the rest with an AccuTune Offroad Coilover Kit!

JL Coilover Kits | JL Coilover Brackets | JL Traditional Kits

Available in Stages 1-4 with either Fox Coilovers or King Coilovers

AccuTune Offroad Jeep JL Coilover Kit is completely bolt-on!

·
Vendor
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fox and King Coilover kits are in stock! Have a Jeep Gladiator that needs coilovers? PM for details!

·
Vendor
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a kit for the JT yet
We are still putting a kit together, however we have already done 2 or 3 Gladiators with our coilover kit. Just re-using rear control arms at this time. If you are interested, shoot us an email for an estimate [email protected]

Attachments

·
Vendor
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Full installation also available! PM for pricing

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m getting the Evo 3.5” kit Stage 4 with 8 arms standard arm, not long arm. But not sure about going with Fox or King for the shocks. I went to two shops ones suggesting Evo kit with 2.5 Fox with a remove reservoir and the other shop is recommending the same Evo kit but with the 2.5 King with a remote reservoir.

Both of those shocks are great names I just don’t know which one to pick price ranges close enough in my opinion

·
Vendor
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’m getting the Evo 3.5” kit Stage 4 with 8 arms standard arm, not long arm. But not sure about going with Fox or King for the shocks. I went to two shops ones suggesting Evo kit with 2.5 Fox with a remove reservoir and the other shop is recommending the same Evo kit but with the 2.5 King with a remote reservoir.

Both of those shocks are great names I just don’t know which one to pick price ranges close enough in my opinion
Both are great shocks, but depending on how hard you will be using the Jeep, you may want to read through this article to get a better idea on the differences:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts