Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
specs

:D Hey how bout some specs on that there jeep. ie springs motor tranny and such. Looks good man

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: specs

jeepguy616 said:
:D Hey how bout some specs on that there jeep. ie springs motor tranny and such. Looks good man
89 yj
dana 60s from a 79 f350
bought the springs used he said there 4.5 (not sure ) rubicon express

motor going in is
87 5.0 ho
np435
np205( till i can sell sum non vital artery or kill sum one for an atlas)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SeaBass44 said:
Dude you look way to happy for a guy working in sno! hows the prozac taste:flipoff2:
took the axles out in the snow it was in the 65-70s today..

buddy bought the axles needed them in a bad way.. so i pulled them in the snow.. wont be the first time or the last time.. i ve worked in snow..

·
FOF
2,864 Posts
Dude you have my respect, I hate to go out to work to on my Jeep when it drops below 45 deg. But then again we all get spoiled in califorina when it comes to the weather. :p

·
Registered
604 Posts
Re: specs

jeepguy616 said:
:D Hey how bout some specs on that there jeep. ie springs motor tranny and such.
Payton power... :flipoff2:

:beer: just foolin payton...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Re: Re: specs

Stilgar said:

Payton power... :flipoff2:

:beer: just foolin payton...

stilgar, I wasn't foolin when he sent me pics yesterday my comment was "powered by PAYTON"

I was still happy to see that he's getting somewhere finally wiht his big boy toy hears a faint and distant whisper.....
Badlands want you to come and wheel....... Keep up tha pace Payton we'll be wheelin' there this summer man hopefully I'll be healed up and able to drive by then :flipoff2: When you're ready bring me that beast so I can build ya a cage I can still bend and weld :flipoff2:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yeah, it's sweet. Payton is doing a great job getting his rig setup. Those full width axles look sweet. :)

I'm not jealous... :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Nice! oohhh I want me a front 60 badddd!!! This 44 is killen' me. I like the tires, that's how I have to get mine in the garage in the winter..:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lincolnloc said:
Nice! oohhh I want me a front 60 badddd!!! This 44 is killen' me. I like the tires, that's how I have to get mine in the garage in the winter..:D
the do-nuts do look funny on it. he does have swampers for it 39.5's I believe.

I'm glad and happy to see the something special part is finally coming together on his Jeep. atleast now it doesn't look like a street jeep. even though he wasn't scared to wheel it stock.:D
I believe he's heading out this week to pick up the motor and tranny tcase for it as well.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IndyCJ said:
Excellent work! It's getting there!

Man I'm glad I have a garage. :flipoff2:
im gettin ready to leave to go get my motor in a few hours.

so hopefully it will be running soon.. did u get ur drivers side shaft? if not theres a local guy here i know would have it.. if ur in need.. i still need to stretchhhh the wb ..

oh gotta love the sig 103.3.. all new offacough

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
das_jeepinator said:

the do-nuts do look funny on it. he does have swampers for it 39.5's I believe.
39's are week :flipoff2:

nice jeep, get to cracken!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts