Pirate 4x4 banner

Jeep TJ turn signal problems!!!

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Marty SoCal 
#1 ·
I have a 98 Jeep TJ, I just put tube fenders on it and also put the LED poison spyder blinkers on it too. I have everything wired correctly but the turn signals will not work, also when you turn the lights on the right side blinker comes on solid in the dash, the hazards and everything else works fine. I already replaced the blinker relay to an led compatible one and I also replaced the multi function switch. Any help would be appreciated!

#2 ·
Are you talking about the small side blinkers or the bigger front of the fender lamps? Or Both? The small side lamps need to be wired with a separate ground, as I said in my response to your other post in Hardcore.

The bigger, two filament bulb lamps that were on the front of the fender, What did the instructions that came with the lamps say? any resistors included in the package? Most of the time you need them to provide enough load to make the flasher work with LEDs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.