Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
what kind of fiberglass hood is that, with the fenders molded right into it?

·
Registered
4,428 Posts

I like what they've done with the hi-steer bracket on the pass side. Cool way to get double sheer and put less stress on the arm.

Is this something people have been doing a while and I just haven't noticed til now or is that something new?

·
Registered
810 Posts
nice hood! judging by that hood you must have gotton that fuel cell from shannon also. I should be getting mine and KAcrawlers fuel cells in today or tomorrow. I like the tube work. It looks like it will be a hell of a rig. The axles are a little small for my taste but nobodies perfect. That doesnt look like an anti-rock sway bar though. Who did you get that sway bar through???

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
that does look alot like a Bruiser chassis....hmmmm...who said they werent safe? its now made by Poison Spyder Customs, which is Clifton's group and not the other one....PSC is more of a recreational one, that can be used for comps, while Av. Eng. is the original comp one....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I can't wait to go to the Badlands with the owner of this creation and take it for a spin! Troy does do awesome work and he is extremely affordable.....

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Well, the first clue to telling you it isn't a bruiser take off is the square tube frame rails. I don't think I've seen any avy/poison spyder stuff like that lately.

I've always been a big fan of square tube rails, it's easier to mount junk to. That's how I'll be doing my design this summer.

Easy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts