Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peeps, The Ocala Jeep Club's 10th annual Jeeptoberfest is going to be bigger and better this year with a new venue to hold even more participants. The old location was maxed out to the point that there were almost as many jeeps parked outside as on the grounds. This year the club will be using the Ocala Speedway (across from A-pit if you know the area). We'll have the usual classes, ramp competition (for coils, leaves, and mixed--but no quarter elliptical dammit!), a beginner off road course, a hardcore rock course, raffles, displays by local jeep dealers, and vendor's area. The classes will be participant judged and proceeds go to Paws with a Cause.

Check out ocalajeepclub.com for more info and to pre-register.

Don't forget that this is fairly near Florida's newest off road park (Hard Rock) and the park is supposedly offering free tent camping if you mention that you're coming to Jeeptoberfest.

The show is open to all Bantam, Willys-Overland, Ford, Kaiser, AMC, Chrysler, and DC jeeps.

See you there!!!

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, the club will be giving away over $18,000 in door and raffle prizes!!!

It's this Saturday!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yeah i went by a bunch of them on my way through Ocala. Didnt waste my time trying to ride with any of them cause they get all butthurt if someone without a Jeep wants to join them. I wonder how many of them ILEGALLY wheeled in A-pit? :shaking:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts