Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to stay at Jellico?
Where is everybody staying for Neuroc coming up?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey man there are three places to stay. One is the Days Inn. Thats where most people stay but there is also the Jellico Inn across the other side of the interstate. Not too far from everything is the state park, I cannot remember the name but is cheap and very nice. They have r.v. hook ups and plenty of camping. :D

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
GRANDMAN said:
Hey man there are three places to stay. One is the Days Inn. Thats where most people stay but there is also the Jellico Inn across the other side of the interstate. Not too far from everything is the state park, I cannot remember the name but is cheap and very nice. They have r.v. hook ups and plenty of camping. :D

Indian River State Park, IIRC. We camp there all the time, very nice camp ground. There are also a number of hotel/motels, one exit north of Jellico in Kentucky. A lot of folks have been staying up there because Jellico's motels have been raising rates on UROC weekends. (I can't say that Day's Inn does that, but Best Western and The Jellico Motel were doing that last year..)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I made reservations at the Best western and it was $75 a night including taxes. Sounds pretty good to me. How close is that to the coarse?

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
roktoy98 said:
I made reservations at the Best western and it was $75 a night including taxes. Sounds pretty good to me. How close is that to the coarse?
20 minutes or so... Its about as close as you can get.

Edit: I assume you mean Best Western right in Jellico.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts