Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if we were to come up with a sticker to help Laura the injured by no responsibility non-American Jeeper , what could we get away with legally? Is his so called brand copyrighted? Probably couldn't use his name on the sticker either, may fall under depramation of character? Any legal garues step in and give your 2 cents. By purchasing a sticker and putting it on your rig would be one of the cheapest and easiest mods anyone could do:flipoff2:

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
It's not defamation if you only state the facts, especially if word by word from an article or police report.
As far as his name being a brand, is there a TM next to it or an R next to it? If not, no brand.
If you worry about brand, then simply misspell his name just a tiny bit.

American Jeepr is a what?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just remembered that one of my neighbors works for the sticker mule place , think I'm going to stop and see him and tell him what the situation is and give him the link of the beat yj /tj vids and some info to pass on to his boss/supervisor. Maybe they will print /donate x amount of them? Worth a shot.

·
Registered
24,167 Posts
Just remembered that one of my neighbors works for the sticker mule place , think I'm going to stop and see him and tell him what the situation is and give him the link of the beat yj /tj vids and some info to pass on to his boss/supervisor. Maybe they will print /donate x amount of them? Worth a shot.
FYI, my wife is starting a new business and Sticker Mule is open in a window in my browser comparing prices and info. Sticker Mule and Printrunner are both being looked at this weekend

small world

·
Vendor
4,150 Posts
FYI, my wife is starting a new business and Sticker Mule is open in a window in my browser comparing prices and info. Sticker Mule and Printrunner are both being looked at this weekend

small world
Hijack, You should call Scott over at Biltrite signs. He's a Pirate vendor, great service and better prices.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Whatever we do, there should be bonus donations for every one of the stickers that makes it on to his personal vehicle.

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
I'm American Jeeper. Kick my ass.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts