Pirate 4x4 banner

461 - 480 of 552 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts
Yeah it is ridiculous. Mine was a decent deal with a salvage title, super clean, else I wouldn't have bought it for what they normally go for. Overpriced for sure.

I was thinking of making some Toyota Urban Racing Development(T.U.R.D) decals and selling them to the taco crowd, I doubt they would even notice or care as long as it has some sort of stormtrooper or Pro/racing stripe/pre-runner crap on it, they will be plastered all over the beds and doors etc.:flipoff2:

Pm me and ill send you one. For anyone else they are $3 :flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,121 Posts
My apologies to you. Every source ive ever seen says it not "Officialy" labeld an LJ by Jeep. BUT, because yours says that. And you state otherwise, My view has changed and I see the world clearer. Thank you for chiming in. Im glad ive learned something today.

LJ owners, who walk around like a bird saying LJ LJ LJ LJ LJ LJ LJ LJ LJ LJ LJ .are EXTRA:rainbow:
I have a friend that works in the parts dept. of a Mopar dealer. She said when looking up parts, you will not find an LJ listed as a model, it's a TJU.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Local dealer sells JKs already blinged out with hideous bumpers, lifts, wheels/tires, super chinese LED lights everywhere, and even full body bedliner coatings. Last time I went there, they had 2 JKs and a Ram Power Wagon that were completely bedlined.

And of course they put all the mods on the cheapo models like the X and sport. So you can spend $50k on a Rubicon or $50k on a base model JK with crappy running gear and tons of visual mods

https://www.koonsjeep.com/new/Jeep/2017-Jeep-Wrangler+Unlimited-Fairfax-VA-58ffc4b50a0e0ae75af8e08434fcd19f.htm

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Local dealer sells JKs already blinged out with hideous bumpers, lifts, wheels/tires, super chinese LED lights everywhere, and even full body bedliner coatings. Last time I went there, they had 2 JKs and a Ram Power Wagon that were completely bedlined.

And of course they put all the mods on the cheapo models like the X and sport. So you can spend $50k on a Rubicon or $50k on a base model JK with crappy running gear and tons of visual mods
That's all most people need to fit the part....If you ain't gonna wheel it, a stronger front axle, tcase, lockers, etc are pretty useless.

·
Safety third!
11,378 Posts
Buddy sent me pics of this one, owned by a guy we went to high school with.

This might be the first time it's ever been offroad.

ugly jeep 1.jpg
ugly jeep 2.jpg

ANGRY bird. :laughing:

461 - 480 of 552 Posts