Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dogwalker, how come no info or mention of his cruiser in the members rigs? I bought the pirate vid and fell in love with your rig and his and wanted to see some more..

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
cuz he is the newest member and no one has updated that section of the site, what all do you want to know? jiMMy

·
Registered
227 Posts
johnny rottons cruiser?

Is this the real J R of S P fame?
I know he is a real car buff... As in he was seen in the paddock at the American G.P. But I had no idea that he was into wheeling cruisers.

Is he a complete and utter arse? If so how cool could that bee...:D

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Is this the real J R of S P fame?
I know he is a real car buff... As in he was seen in the paddock at the American G.P. But I had no idea that he was into wheeling cruisers.

Is he a complete and utter arse? If so how cool could that bee...

I have no idea what you're talking about! Is this even english???

We do need to update the members section, it's so old and out of date. I'll see what I can do about it.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
dog walker said:

I have no idea what you're talking about! Is this even english???
LOL:laughing:

Last Memorial Day weekend at the Little Sluice there was a blue Land Cruiser with full size running gear...."Rotten " was written across the front of the hood.

Is that the same Cruiser that this talk is all about ?

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Oh I see, I barely remember the sex pistols! ( I forgot all about them for about 20 years!)

Yeah Don, that was Rotten's cruiser.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Jerk said:
cuz he is the newest member and no one has updated that section of the site, what all do you want to know? jiMMy
Oh not much, just the basic specs of it is all.. He was really gettin it in that vid and I was suprised how well it all held together! Also looked like he had a buggy leaf in the front of the front leafs, kinda curious how well thats holding up for him.

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
its your standard drunken cruiser, 3/4 elip up front, 60/70 low gears, pontiac 400 i think.

jiMMy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts