Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In regards to the recent happenings surrounding Johnson Valley, you may have heard that there is a group moving forward by assembling a strategy for the next steps we need to take to bolster the Johnson Valley fight we are facing. John Stewart and Rich Wholers took some nice steps forward and put together an action outline and are asking for our suggestions.

Two guys with this much insight and skill is a great start, but as we all know, creativity comes easier in larger groups. Read the outline on the following link and then go to either John's e-mail to leave private suggestions, or post in this thread with suggestions. PLEASE!!!! Step up and take part!!!

Action outline: http://www.muirnet.net/NoteTaker/johnson-valley.ntweb/?1

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
What a great outline John has given us to get started with...awesome. There's a lot to it, as you might suspect, but this is worth hitting those arrow buttons up top and reading thru the pages. It does not take that long. Yea, it's a lot of stuff; but we can eat the elephant, one bite at a time.

It boils down to identifying the problem, coming up with ways to solve it, and FIXIN' it. John's plan will certainly give us the foundation to move forward with some sense of order.

Whatever we do tho, lot's not let bureaucracy get in our way -- instead of helping us. We can put these things to work for us in a helpful manner and not get too bogged down in bs.

Check it out. It's worth the quick read.
And we can build from there.
Del

·
Registered
871 Posts
Well done.
From the perspective of a representative from a national organization I can appreciate the necessity to have a formal plan in place.
Dissemination of information becomes critical very quickly. We have already noted how the perception of advocacy groups can sour quickly if the people they are trying to represent are given only vague gauges.

Next, we need a plan. And those willing to create it, and execute it.

This is something we can do, we should do and should be expected to accomplish....

We (NAXJA) are here to help.

Rick Rethoret

·
pro web-wheeler
21,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John, I've been out for a week handling W.E.ROCK...any updates or progress on this great outline you've put together???

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
(remote from Sacramento soom to headed to Kernville...)

No updates other than the comments posted to this thread.

I am hoping everyone is using this information to gather their ideas in preparation for the July 2 meeting.

I will be there.....

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
(remote from Sacramento soom to headed to Kernville...)

No updates other than the comments posted to this thread.

I am hoping everyone is using this information to gather their ideas in preparation for the July 2 meeting.

I will be there.....
John,

The meeting is on July 1 . . .

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
The "Partnership for Johnson Valley" meeting is Wednesday, July 2.

I will be at that meeting.

Welcome to the club, Steve. I cannot make the July meeting as it is highly unlikely that I can be at an afternoon meeting and get to the FOJV meeting before it ends.

Lucky, I can change my plans and hit the July 2 meeting by leaving on another trip a day early.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Sorry, I erred and assumed the address was common knowledge....

3550 Foothill Blvd. Glendale, CA

The building is J's Maintenance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts