Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 5/16 trailer ball, housing is 4'' x 2 1/4 comes with a plate to install ( bolt on or weld ) 4x6 x 1/2the joint bolts to the plate .42 degrees articulation. It can be use for 1 link, 3 link and heavy duty replacement bald joint
250$ canadien dollar for 1 kit joint 360.
SAVE 30$ when you buy a pair
The joint 360 is guarantee for life against breakage

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Interesting, looks familiar to something I had here a couple years back! Good luck with the new product...looks SHARP!!

How do you mount this?

·
Nose to grindstone
8,178 Posts
Very nice replacement for the Nth degree ball.

·
Registered
367 Posts
anybody have a pic of one installed, do you think a single one on each end would be strong enough to handle a built 454 and 42,s.

·
Registered
367 Posts
do they chatter or make alot of noise, i really like this and just woundering about the pros and cons. do you have site to look at these installed , kinda wondering how to mount it. im very interested in a couple to 1 link the front and rear.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have been running 1 links for the past 2 years and from experience and time that is what we came up with. We called it joint 360 degrees because if you mount it the way we do the only limitation of travel is your shocks :D
and its so simple to understand the geometry and install its also one of the only systeme to fully protect the drive line

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
We called it joint 360 degrees because if you mount it the way we do the only limitation of travel is your shocks :D
Something about the frame being in the way may hinder travel too... :D

Great product, looks pretty cool and very well done.

·
Registered
58 Posts
No bushing or liner? What steel are you using, because it looks to me it will just get loose with a little wear just like any other rod end?

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
I like the joint, I also have a question for u 1 link guys. Are there any issues in the rear with the axle trying to walk under the truck when the front is against an object. I am considering this setup in the rear of a friends truck.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
So is that just a standerd trailer ball or you making that to. I know most trailer balls shanks are the breaking point. Not the hitch. So is the 200,000 lbs rated at the mount or ball. Just asking. The strongest ball ive seen was a 2"shank ball rated for 25,000. Just seems like you could pull the thread off under hard braking.
Very nice look joint and mount.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts