Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

High strength and precision suspension components for your extreme off-road, rock crawling, racing, and everyday practical use.

These components speak for themselves. This is your opportunity to do it right the first time...or maybe fix it right the third time! Please click the links below for additional information on any parts, PM me, or call us at 1 (801) 576-8424.

Two New Sizes Now Available!

The Summit Machine Flex Joint is going on five years of perfection. You will not find a higher quality, better functioning "Cartridge Style" joint than the Summit Machine Flex Joint.

A rebuildable spherical joint for the builder on a budget. Housing is unplated steel for easy welding. Races are molded from Nylatron® GS, a proprietary grade of nylon created specifically for bearing applications and having undergone years of study and perfection. These races along with our ultra smooth machined and Nickel plated pivot ball achieve ultra long service years and lube-less "if you choose" performance. Case studies have proven that our flex joints have surpassed over 2 years (and counting!) with no service or grease and are still as tight as the day they were assembled!

Designed and manufactured at Summit Machine, the Jimmy Joint is the first rebuildable joint to perform like a heim joint. The high misalignment design provides 60 degrees of total misalignment. 30 degrees more than the Flex Joint. The Jimmy Joint is extremely durable. Each body is machined from a solid piece of heat treated 4140 steel. They are then plated with black zinc for superior corrosion resistance and a unique look. The pivot ball is machined from 303 stainless steel and carefully inspected for proper size and roundness. Races are precision molded from bearing grade Nylatron® GS.

Additional Sizes Available!

An easy and durable solution to suspension components, motor mounts, and more. Our polyurethane bushings have Outer and Inner sleeves manufactured from DOM tubing, inner sleeve is zinc plated for corrosion resistance.

Aluminum Track Bars, Tie Rods, and Suspension Links built for modified or custom applications. Manufactured from 7075 Aluminum, our links provide extreme strength and durability that has been proven on and off the road.

Summit Machine also has:
Heim Spacers
High Misalignment Spacers
Jam Nuts
Safety Washers
TJ and WJ Tie Rods
Tube Adapter
Uniball Cups

Thank you.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New Size of Summit Machine Flex Joint
SM-FJTB | Summit Machine Track Bar Flex Joint, 1.6" mounting width, 2" OD w/ 12mm bore.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Quote for 16 large Jimmy Joints and tubing adapters to 70665. 8 RH and 8LH.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Quotes have been PM'd. We thank everyone for their business thus far. I ought to mention, Jimmy Joints are currently 4-6 weeks out.

·
Registered
184 Posts
8 Flex joints shipped 40475

·
Registered
626 Posts
joints for streched YJ with WARN XCL coilover

I have a YJwith a WARN XCL suspension. I am going to straetch the wheel base just two inches by putting rebuildable joints on the four links of the axle part of the four link suapension.
I can fit the small 2,63 only and will need some threaded adaptors to fit inside the arm tube. Can you supply them?
Thanks
ed

·
Registered
905 Posts
Can i get a price on 2 large Jimmy Joints to 95129? Do these joints have any warranty against breakage? Thanks!

Sam

·
Registered
106 Posts
price on 8 large and 8 small jimmy joints, with tube adapters shipped to 98320
please break down the price of each and shipping

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
quote on 8 flex joints, 2 5/8" wide, for a 5/8" bolt (SM FJL). Shipping to 27858?

PM box is full...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
All quote requests should have been responded to. Let me know if you were somehow missed.

My inbox is full, as mentioned above. Feel free to PM Revenant (Nate) with quote requests or questions until I open up some space in my inbox. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts